confession

It's been a week since the day Chorong argued with Woohyun about Suho. They're good again now. Because of their hectic schedule, both keep in touch by texting and calling each other. And until now, no one knows about her coming to Suho's house the other day. Not even her parents.

Y'all know the quote strict parents produce good liars. She can be one of them but in a good way. Chorong continues doing her work and suddenly her phone beeps. Ugh, she forgets to turn it into silent mode. She takes her phone and slides into message. Woohyun?

<Hey! Are you free tonight?>

What's with the sudden question? Chorong smiles and types her reply. She hits the send button.

<I'm free and the family's dinner is on Saturday. Why?>

Ting! Oh, so fast.

<Well, I want to make up for our dinner last week. Can you come?>

<Sure, I can. See you later>

Chorong puts down her phone after turning it off. She continues doing her work without Suho occupying her mind. Yes, she's trying to move on. People love and break up, but life must go on. Chorong leans back against her chair as she double check her document.

She throws look outside, thinking why did Woohyun get mad because she cancelled the dinner the other night. Like.. they're just friends, dinner is just something simple. He acts as if he's her boyfriend since the day she lied to Suho at the street. Nice job, now you're screwed up.

Chorong checks the clock. 6.00 pm. She tidies up her table and takes her handbag before walking out from the office. She greets Jinyoung goodbye before walking into the private elevator. She checks her phone to see if there's any messages from her friends. How are Irene and Solar right now? She misses them so much.

She drives her Jaguar straight to her apartment. Soon she reaches the door of her unit, she sees a sky blue paper bag from ELLE. She takes it and finds a note sticking on top of the bag. She takes it.

This is a present for you - NWH

Chorong chuckles. Woohyun is really into something huh? She smiles and walks into her unit. She throws herself on the bed, relaxing her muscles. Wow, today is tiring. She takes her towel and leaves into the bathroom.

After a nice lavender aromatic bath, Chorong walks out from the bathroom wearing her pink bathrobe. She sits on the chair of her dressing table and dries her hair using the hairdryer. She changes into the dress Woohyun bought for her. Hmm, perfect. It fits her body perfectly and she looks so sweet and simple in the dress. Chorong smiles at her reflection.

She applies small amount of makeup to maintain her natural beauty

She applies small amount of makeup to maintain her natural beauty. She lets her hair fall down elegantly and puts on her diamond shaped earrings. She glances to the clock. 7.15. Woohyun will pick her on 8.00. Chorong sits on her bed.

She remembers the past. Suho sometimes bring her to dinner. Not sometimes, oftenly. Twice or thrice a week. He will never cancel it. He always bought her beautiful dresses. Since Suho knows Chorong is not the type who wears dress with too much exposure, he always buy her comfortable but still beautiful dresses.

Chorong shakes her head. Ugh, Suho again. The doorbell rings. She takes her handbag and phone, walking to the door. She opens the door and greets by Woohyun's friendly smile. She smiles and greets him. They walk down the elevator and heads to Woohyun's car.

After few minutes, they arrive at the restaurant. Chorong is amazed with the decorations. Unique and elegant. Just like how she loves it. They take their seats and order their foods. After that, both of them starts talking about the past. Their childhood and more. They have their dinner in silent. Finishing their food, an awkward atmosphere surrounds them. Woohyun looks at Chorong.

Woohyun- Hey, I have something to tell you
Chorong- Hmm? Go on. What is it?
Woohyun- Well, umm. Chorong, actually I.. I love you..
Chorong- H..huh?
Woohyun- I.. I love you, Chorong. I don't know since when but I really love you
Chorong- Dear God, I'm sorry. I.. I can't accept your confession, Woohyun
Woohyun- Why? Is it because of..
Chorong- Yes. And moving on by dating someone else is a cruel thing, Woohyun. I never have any feelings towards you

Woohyun flashes a bitter smile. Chorong replies with a guilty smile. He knows she can't move on because Suho is still in her heart. But she's right. It's cruel to love again when you're just breaking up.

At another place,

Suho- What's her answer, Changkyun?
Changkyun- She rejected him, sir
Suho- What did she say?
Changkyun- You're still in her heart. She doesn't want to be cruel
Suho- Nice one, there. At least she still loves me
Changkyun- Yes, sir. So what's next?
Suho- Keep an eye on Nam Woohyun. Beat him up when I call you and your gang
Changkyun- Yes, Mr Suho
Suho- Good, I'll hang up now

Suho turns off his phone and observes the scene in the restaurant. Y'all don't know this but when things don't go right as he planned, his psycho side will take over. Suho leans his back against the chair and put his legs on the table. His eyes widen when Woohyun purposely having skinship with Chorong. Shit!

Suho- Who are you to do that? She's mine!

Suho kicks the table and shut down his laptop. He looks out at the busy road, feeling angry. You're trying to confess to someone's girl? Nice try but totally screwed up. Suho smirks as he get a nice plan in his head. An evil laugh escape his mouth. He flips over the picture of him and Chorong.

Suho- This is just the beginning, Nam Woohyun

to be continued