go back

After a month waiting, today is the day that Chorong anticipates the most. She's getting married today and she's so excited. But, deep down in her heart, she knows it's cruel for her to do this. But, this is the right time for her to move on. Move on from Suho and learns to love Minhyuk.

Solar finishes her last touch on Chorong's face. She fixes the girl's veil and dress, smiling. She couldn't hide the delighted feeling inside her knowing that her friend is getting married. Irene brushes Chorong's long brown hair perfectly. She smiles to her friend.

Irene- Omo! I got engaged first, but you're the one getting married! I'm so jealous!
Chorong- Tch, what are you jealous about?
Solar- Of course she's jealous. You're getting married. I am married, but still you want us as your bridesmaids
Chorong- It's because both of you are my best friends ever! Even Minhyuk comes with Hyungwon and Changkyun
Irene- Hmm, whatever

Chorong and Solar laugh looking at the pouty Irene. Chorong looks at the mirror in front of her, smiling sadly. She's going to be someone's bride today. If only the groom is Suho, maybe she would be a lot more happier. Is marrying Minhyuk the best solution? Why does she has a bad feeling for this marriage?

Even if you want to go back to Suho on our wedding, I will still let you go.

Minhyuk's words haunt her mind again. Chorong shakes her head softly, making sure Solar and Irene doesn't realize it. They hear a soft knock from the dressing room door. The door creaks open, revealing Minhyuk. Irene and Solar smile teasingly.

Irene- Aigoo! Can't you wait at the altar?
Solar- He's too excited to meet his bride
Chorong- Shut up

Minhyuk smiles to the girls and asks permission to be left alone with Chorong. Solar and Irene obey immediately and leave the two. Minhyuk takes the nearest chair, looking at Chorong.

Minhyuk- You look beautiful
Chorong- Thanks. You look handsome too
Minhyuk- Sadly, the groom is not him
Chorong- Huh? Who?
Minhyuk- Chorong, have you think properly? This is marriage and it's not going to last for only 2 or 3 days. I still can let you go, Chorong
Chorong- Minhyuk ah, I don't want to talk about this. Everything is over between us and I want to get rid of him. I'm tired of getting hurt by the same person
Minhyuk- You will suffer more with this marriage, Chorong. I can't over you, you're like a sister to me. I only love you as a sister and that won't change. You're my girl best friend, I can't change the fact

Chorong tries to hold her tears hearing Minhyuk's words. She knows things won't change even if they get married. Minhyuk will still care for her like a brother care for a sister and she will continue to get hurt by not being with Suho. But.. being near him hurts her, being far from him hurts her too. Why is life so complicated?

Minhyuk- Chorong, deep down in your heart, you still want to be with Suho right?
Chorong- Y.. yes, I can't stop loving him. I love him so much

Chorong's tears fall. Minhyuk wipes her tears and hugs her. Chorong cries on Minhyuk's chest, ignoring her damaged makeup. Minhyuk looks at Chorong.

Minhyuk- Then, choose what's best for you
Chorong- I.. I don't know. I don't know, Minhyuk
Minhyuk- Do you love Suho?
Chorong- Yes
Minhyuk- Then, go back to him. It's not too late for you to fix everything, Chorong

Chorong looks up at Minhyuk who is smiling, supporting her. She smiles at him, feeling a bit delight. Minhyuk nods his head. They quickly take the back door of the hall to go to the basement carpark. Minhyuk looks around, making sure no one is following them. Done sending Chorong to her car, he sighs in relief.

Chorong- Isn't this dangerous?
Minhyuk- Don't worry. I will explain to everyone by myself. You, go back to Suho right now
Chorong- Thank you so much, Minhyuk. I don't know how to repay you
Minhyuk- Don't be. Just be happy with Suho and I'll be happy for you and him. Take care my sister, I love you
Chorong- You too, boy best friend

Chorong waves to Minhyuk before driving her car out of the building. It's lucky that the hall is near to Suho's penthouse. She speeds up her car, driving to Suho's penthouse. This is her chance to save and fix everything. She parks her car at the basement carpark. She looks at her dress. Dang, wedding dress? Ugh, never mind.

She runs into the VIP elevator and pushes the button 114th. She suddenly feels like the elevator is moving slowly. Chorong taps on the elevator floor, feeling nervous. What if she couldn't make it? What if.. Suho already has a replacement for himself? Chorong shakes her head. No way!

Chorong arrives at Suho's unit level. It's easy to find it because there's only a unit on this floor and it belongs to Suho. She runs to the door and rings the bell. She waits for Suho to open it. The intercom beeps, telling her Suho is home. She sighs in relief. The door opens, revealing Suho in his casual outfit.

Suho- Chorong?!
Chorong- Yes, this is me! We can fix this, Suho!
Suho- What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at your wedding!
Chorong- I don't want! I want you, only you! Please!
Suho- Chorong, I..

Suddenly,

???- Suho, who's coming? Invite the guest

Chorong feels shock hearing a female voice in Suho's house. A girl is here. Suho's girlfriend. Chorong looks at Suho and guilt is written on his face. The girl appears next to Suho.

???- Hah? Chorong!
Chorong- Continue your date, I'll leave
???- Wait, Chorong no! Don't go!

But Chorong already run into the elevator, crying her heart out. This is to much for her to take.

to be continued