overheard

It's been 3 days and Chorong is still absent from work. She is still afraid of meeting Suho. Her phone rings. With trembling hands, she takes it and sees Jinyoung's number on screen. She clicks on the green button.

Chorong- He.. hello, Jinyoung ssi
Jinyoung- Ms Park, are you coming to work today?
Chorong- I'm sorry but I'm not feeling well. Can you replace me for a while?
Jinyoung- Sure, miss. I wish you speedy recovery
Chorong- Thanks

Chorong places back her phone on the bedlamp table and pulls the duvet, covering her head. The look on Suho's face when he tried to do that to her the other day still scare the hell out of her. Chorong tightens her grip on the duvet, crying hard. Falling in love with Suho is torturing.

She remembers the day where she almost didn't believe Woohyun when he said Suho beat him. She's still doubting but now she believes Woohyun's words. If he can beat Woohyun to get her, that doesn't stop him to step more. God, he is so damn scary!

Chorong suddenly feel sharp pain in her head. She kicks the duvet and gets on her feet. Chorong shakes her head, feeling a great pain. She grips on the nearest wall and walks out from her room. She walks into the kitchen and drinks the plain water.

Chorong hears the door bell rings. She washes her glass and walks to the living room. As she's about to reach the door, she faints. The door creaks open, revealing Irene and Solar. They look shock seeing their friend lying pale on the floor.

Irene- Solar! Call the doctor!
Solar- Nde

2 hours later,

Irene marches back and forth in the Chorong's room while Solar busy patting Chorong's face with the wet cloth. Irene tried to dial Suho's number for almost 20 times right now but he hasn't pick up. Does he love her or not? Irene's phone rings, revealing Suho's number on screen.

Irene- Hoi!
Suho- What do you want? I'm working right now
Irene- I won't call if it's not because of Chorong okay? Where are you?!
Suho- Tch. You really call me because of Chorong? What for?
Irene- Suho, do you ever think of what you're saying just now?
Suho- Yes, I know. I mean, who is she to me? She's my ex okay?
Irene- What the fuck are you saying, Kim Suho?! You're still in the right mind to say those!
Suho- And what's wrong with my words? I'm saying the facts
Irene- Don't you love her anymore? Why are you..

Suddenly,

Solar- Irene, stop. Chorong doesn't want you to call him
Irene- Wha... What? Why? Chorong ah, are you okay?
Chorong- Don't.. don't call him please..

Irene hesitates before putting her phone on the table. Solar helps Chorong to sit down on her bed. Chorong hugs Solar, crying hard. How can he say something like that after scaring the shit out of her? Irene hugs Chorong too, comforting her friend.

Irene- Hey, what's wrong? Tell us
Solar- Rong ah, spit it out. We are here for you
Chorong- I.. I'm scared..

Irene and Solar look at each other, giving a sign like something has happened. Chorong cries harder, tightens her grip on both her friends. Suho has changed. If he used to be the one who made her laugh and smile, but now he is nothing but a fear. Chorong is having a phobia towards Suho.

Solar- Rong ah, why are you crying?
Irene- Crying won't solve, dear. You have to tell us
Chorong- I.. I can trust you girls right?

Chorong looks at Irene and Solar one by one. The girls nod their head in sync, giving a promise that Chorong can count on them. Chorong wipes away her tears.

Chorong- Suho..
Irene- Why, girl?
Chorong- He.. he.. no, I can't tell you

Chorong starts crying again. Solar quickly hugs her while Irene patting her back. They got no clue what's Chorong trying to say now.

Solar- Girl, you have to tell us. Don't keep it to yourself, please
Chorong- He.. he almost..
Irene- Come on, Chorong. You can tell us the truth
Chorong- He.. he forced me to have a sex with him
Solar- WHAT THE FUCK?!

They look at Chorong in disbelief. What the hell did that guy think of doing a forced sex towards his ex? Yes, they know Suho and Chorong already had sex for more than couple of times in university but.. forced sex is the same as rape. It is the same! Irene comforts Chorong who's crying again.

Solar- When did this happen, Chorong?
Chorong- We were having a meeting and after everyone left, he locked the door and...
Irene- Don't cry, Chorong. Don't cry, you're safe now
Solar- I'm glad he did nothing to you. If not, he might be buried in a Bvlgari coffin now
Irene- That's what I called swag

Chorong, Irene and Solar laugh together at their joke. Irene and Solar hug Chorong, telling her everything is okay. Everything is fine. She is safe. She doesn't have to be scared because they're there for her. They continue to have some random talk together.

*****

What the girls don't know, Irene didn't realize the call is still on and Suho hears everything. Suho turns off his phone, feeling angry. She literally told her friends everything. Suho leans back on his chair, remembering everything Solar and Irene said to Chorong just now. Everything's going to be fine, huh?

Suho- Do you think I can't go far, Park Chorong?

Suho curses himself, letting out his anger. The girls really look down on him just because he already broke up with Chorong. The bitch that I fucked. He clearly remember what he said to his dad the other day. Chorong obliviously want him to fuck her for real. Suho smirks.

Suho- Nothing in this world is free, baby

to be continued