7. It's Almost Time!

"A wedding song?" Kakashi asked from his desk. "Not just any wedding song. It's a Haurutsuki tradition to have a band sing at the wedding of fellow members. We already have a song. All we need is a band, stage, instruments, and your permission, of course." Ryuu explained. "Well, sure. I would love to see you all perform. I didn't know you could sing, Miyuki." Kakashi teased, leaning over his desk. Miyuki stood beside Ryuu with folded arms, closed eyes and an irk tick pulsing above her twitching eyebrow. "Don't make fun. It's embarrassing enough as it is." She said, clearly itching with frustration. Kakashi chuckled, finding her angry expression more adorable than anything else.

"Since we have your permission... What about the stage and band? We'll also need equipment to rent, Lord Kakashi." Katsu interrupted. He cleared his throat, catching himself staring at her, "Yes. I'll have Yamato prepare a stage at the venue, as well as see to the specified equipment arrangements. However, with regards to the band, I'm afraid I'm not sure what you'd be looking for. Perhaps you should ask someone more up-to-date with these types of things." Kakashi explained. "So, what now?" Ryuu asked his siblings beside him. "Don't look at me, Miyuki is the one who listens to radio music all day." Katsu said innocently. Miyuki's frustration only grew, "I'll ask Ino or Ten-Ten then." She said lowly, in annoyance. 'She's so cute when she's angry like that.' Kakashi eyes-closed smiled.

Just then, Lady Shizune burst through the door, "Lord Kakashi, the Kazekage, Temari and Kankuro are about to arrive." The trio's eyes widened, "Kazekage?" Ryuu wondered aloud. Kakashi got up from his chair, "Well, duty calls. Just let me know who you've chosen, and feel free to use the reception venue for practice. I'll have Shizune draw up the paperwork for permission. Right now, I need to welcome some old friends." Kakashi eyes-closed smiled. The trio bowed in gratitude and exited his office to begin their search for a band.

They managed to order all the equipment in record time and headed out the store in search of Ten-Ten at the training grounds. "Good morning Guy." Katsu greeted as they walked up to him doing hand stands. Guy flipped up, landing seated in his wheelchair, "Good morning indeed, Katsu. You three come to train? I haven't seen you around much lately." The three smiled apologetically. It had been drilled into them to train, and when they first recovered from being frozen, they resumed that habit, which is how they met Guy, Ten-Ten and Lee three months ago. Ryuu rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry, Guy. We've been kind of busy." He said, feeling guilty. "I see... Well, that's no excuse! A Shinobi's training is never truly done. Even in early retirement. Do not allow the burning youths that triumphantly melted your ice prison to die out! Why, me and Rock-Lee don't plan on slacking off at the wedding reception either." Guy said confidently. "Oh gees." Miyuki worriedly thought aloud.

"So, what brings you three here if not to bask in the glory of your Keihatsugan training?" Guy inquired. "We're looking for Ten-Ten. Have you seen her?" Katsu asked. "I thought she'd be here by now." Miyuki said, looking around. "Today, she and Lee have embarked on the serious task of watching over the Kazekage during his visit to the Leaf Village. I'm afraid she is not here. But she will return with the promise to work double time!" Guy confidently declared. The three sweat-dropped, "Well, thanks anyway, Guy." Miyuki waved as they began to walk away. "We'll be back to train sometime after the wedding!" Ryuu called back. "Good luck in your quest to regain your fading youths my faithful peers!" Guy waved back from his wheelchair before flipping out of it. He landed with his hands on the grass and resumed his hand stands.

Miyuki sighed as they walked the streets back, "Ino is too busy with inventory at the flower shop today. It's best we just go home. I can ask her tomorrow." Just then Katsu picked up something, and halted, "Hey, wait. I sense Ten-Ten and Lee nearby." He said. "Really? Where?" Miyuki asked. Katsu gestured up ahead, and just then, they appeared around a corner at the end of the street. "Hey, you're right... Hey Lee! Ten-Ten!" Ryuu said, jogging over. Leaving the other two to catch up.