Cute

Harry and I began to walk to his car when the sun had finally set. It has to be no later than 7 and that means we've been at the beach for three hours. How did Harry even know I was there? No one and I mean no on knows about my secret hideaway. Well it's not really a secret since it's for the public but nobody knows the reason why I go.

"Harry, how come you knew I was there?" I ask.

"I didn't" he answered, with eyes still on the road. With pulled eye brows, confused.

"Then why were you there?"

"I normal go there to chill. To relax and just get in touch with nature. The simplicity of the waves and the seagulls. It's just beautiful. I know it's corny but it's true" he smiles, embarrassed about his confession.

"It's not corny at all" I smiled before facing the road also. We both hummed to the song playing on the radio when he decided to speak.

"Your mom's home" He blurted causing me to look at him with pulled eyebrows.

"What, how do you know?"

"She was there when I went to look for you. I don't think she likes me very much" He shrugs.

"Why?"

"Kind of banged on your door and cursed for you to come out" I laughed at his sheepish reply. Of course Harry would do that.

"Well it doesn't matter because I like you"I smirked blowing him a kiss with a little giggle.

"I'm glad" he laughed before placing his hand on my knee.

"I want to take you somewhere" He said.

"where?"

"It's a surprise " He smirked.

"of course" I mutter, shaking my head.

" It'll be fun I promise"He smiled.

I returned his smile and said "I know" no matter what we did or do. I'll always have fun with Harry.

______
short I know. Ugh