Happiness

To say these pass months has been the best in forever would be a big understatement. I felt like i was on cloud 9 all the time. Euphoria, is what i felt every hour i spent with Harry. I just don't understand how one person can make you soo happy in such little time. Even though we aren't together we know that we belong to each other and no one elses. Nobody can have Harry and nobody can have me. We are perfectly single in our own circle.

Right now i am waiting for Sam. Apparently her parents are having this big dinner with important people so she needs to look precise. And unfortunately I'm being dragged to go with her.

I don't mind really. She has done so much for me that she deserves to make me suffer during this dinner.

"Paris, Sam's here" mom yells from downstairs. Yea mom's home how shocking.

I make it downstairs and kiss my moms cheek as a goodbye and ran to Sams car. Once inside we greet each other and continue down the road.

We make it to the mall in 15 minute tops. First we checked out forever21 but since there was a sale the only things left were rubbish so we continued to topshop. One of my favorite stores even though it's a bit pricey it's worth it.

"So what are you exactly looking for" i asked Sam, trying to help make this process faster. I really am tired and i have to study for my exam on Monday which is soo stressful.

"Umm i was thinking of something simple it's just dinner. But it has to be a dress." I wondered around the store trying to find something for her and myself. While rustling through the racks i came across a beautiful turtle neck type of maroon dress that reaches right below the knee and it's also long sleeves. It was simple but cute i fell in love with it. I grabbed it right off the rack and made my way to Sam who was holding a spaghetti strap navy blue sleek dress that probably hits right above the knee.

"Found what you're looking for?" She nods her head and we head to the dressing room.

The dresses looked amazing and i was excited to wear it. The day has gone by pretty fast and before i knew it,it was time to get ready for this dinner. Hurray.

I slip on my dress, straighten my hair with my minimal makeup. I was putting on my shoes when i received a text.

From Curlyhead :) :

What are you doing?

Oh that's right i forgot to tell him. Oops.

Me: I'm going with Sam to her family dinner thing.

From Curlyhead :) :

When were you gonna tell me this?

Me: well sorry dad, didn't know i needed your consent.

From curlyhead :) :

Paris ,.don't start you know i just want to know... Rolling my eyes i decided to just play nice.

Me: Sorry bighead, but I'm about to leave talk to you later :*.

From Curlyhead :) :

Ok babe call me when you're done.

Smiling widely at his nickname i put my phone in my bag.

"What are you smiling at" mom asked with raised eyebrows.

"nothing" i shrug.

"It's something, is it a boy?"

"mom, please stop gosh." I snap. I didn't mean to but i was getting frustrated how she was being all nosey when I've barely seen, spoken or even heard from her this past month so why care now?

"Now you may be 18 but I'm stillyour mother so you will respect me"  mom says sternly pointing her finger at me like i was a dam 5 year old. Cursing silently in my head, i walked towards  the door ready to leave.

" Young lady I'm talking to you" mom calls after me but i just ignore her and slam the door in her face. Sam was already waiting for me so i made my way to her car signing into my seat rubbing my temples.

"You alright"

"Yea let's just go".dismissing the topic. I know i was disrespectful but i couldn't help myself. I was annoyed and pissed so i had to leave before i said something I'll regret.

Couple of minutes later we arrive at Sams house which is pretty big. I've been here a couple of times. Her parents are really nice and sweet but they tend to put on his facade when they have these business meetings or "dinners".

"Paris, lovely to see you again" Ms. winters greeted me with a tight hug. Chuckling lightly returning the gesture.

"Same , Mrs. Winters always a pleasure.

"Good evening Mr. Winters" i smile and shake his hand. He's kind of intimidating so i make sure I'm proper and classy. He looks at me with a straight emotiomless face while shaking my hand.

"Dad" Sam groans causing her father to break out into a grin pulling me into a hug. Shocked from his sudden change of mood hugged him back.

"You don't have to be so proper with us Paris, we are family" He said pulling away. His words bring tears to my eyes. It's true, they're like a second family to me. Well it's not like i have one of my own anymore. Frowning at the thought before shaking it away.

"Thank you" i quietly thanked them as we made our way to the dinning table.

"The wards should be on there way" Mrs. winters announced once we were seated.

"And they're bringing their son, a very young handsome boy he is, right Sam"

"Yea yea mom he cute and all" Sam replies rolling her eyes.causing me to hold back my laughter. Her mother glares at her before returning to the kitchen to get the food.

By the time her mother finished setting the table the door bell rang.

"Oh great just in time, Honey get the door please" Mrs. Winters told her husband in which he just nodded and proceeded to the door.

Sam and i make conversation when we here voices growing louder as they came into view. The Wards, who I'm guessing just walked into the dinning room. Sam and i stood up to greet them rather than being rude and just sat at the table.

"Hello I'm Paris pleasure to meet you both" i greet both of them earning equal greets before stepping back for Sam to go.

"Oh what a lovely place"Mrs. Ward said.

"Oh thanks darling. Where's your son.

" Oh he's coming, left something in the cat, silly boy." Mrs.Ward giggles causing everyone to.chuckle. Old people humor.

"Mom ,Dad?

"Ohh that's him, in here sweetie" she yells back. Hearing foot steps coming closer. I turn around with a smile to greet their son whom I've heard amazing things about.

Although as soon as i come face to face with their son my smile drops and eyed widen at the person it front of me. This can't be real.

"Alec?"