Chapter 10

School has been going by pretty fast today and thank god it's already lunch time. I've been avoiding harry like a plaque. It's not that hard to since he's been ignoring me as well. Anytime we pass each other he would have the only glare on his face. But he would still be looking straight not even glance at me, but i know. I can basically feel the hate raiding off of him towards me. I don't even know why he's not acknowledging me I've done nothing wrong. But i guess i should be grateful since he's making it easier to ignore so thank you sir Harry. I walk in with Sam to my right and we walk straight to our table where we see Greg and everybody else seated eating their lunch.

"Hey guys" Greg smiles up to us gives us each a hug. He hugs me extra longer and rubs my back. I patted his back softly and cleared my throat feeling a little awkward by this encounter.

"Hey" i said with a small smile and sat down.

"Ok so i was thinking we should all go shopping on Saturday just us girls" Sam said to all of us excluding the boys.

"Umm yea sure what time?" Sarah asked.

"Ehh fourish"

"Sam fourish is not a time" Sarah joked.

"Oh shutup you whore, you know what i mean" Sam rolled her eyes.

"Fine, and I'm not a whore" Sarah remarked while crossing her arms acrossed her chest.

"Yeah sure you're not" Sam said while popping a carrot in her mouth. " Eww what the fuck is this shit" she spit out drinking her water.

"Sam it's a carrot, how do you not know what you're eating?" I giggled.

" No i know what carrots taste like and that taste like shit" Sam said with a disgusted face.

"whatever " we all laughed until i was elbowed by Sam glaring me.

"Ow"

"That's what you get bitch don't make fun of me I'll cut ya tongue"

"Ohhh I'm soo scared" i teased which earned a carrot being thrown to my head which missed completely and resulted in the table throwing fits of laughter.

"Hey why can't we go with ya?" Nick asked.

"Because dickwad like i said a girls night do i have to spell it out for you to" Sam smirked.

"Fuck you Sam" Nick laughed and pushed her slightly. " i just wanted to see ya try on ya cloths, you know a guys point of view" he said casually while smirk.

"Nick, go fuck ya self iight" Sam said.

"Sure but i need a little help baby" Nick winked. I swear i saw Sam blush but covered up quickly and punched him on his arm earning a groan from Nick and a laugh from me.

"Hey Paris" i turn around to see Greg calling me.

"Yeah"

"I was wondering if you wouldn't mind babysitting my sister with me in like two weeks, you know because she's a girl and i can't do all that girly stuff and i just need help" he said looking a little nervous.

"Umm yea sure"

" Really, you'd do that?" He asked excitedly.

" yeah, why not you're my bestfriend Greg I'll do anything to help you" i smiled genuinely at him.

"Oh god thank you thank you thank you, it's a dat~ ehmm ... I mean great I'll text you the date" he said and kissed me on my cheek. I furrowed my eyebrows finding the gesture a little weird but decided to push the thoughts back and smile at him. It's nothing serious. Friends kiss their friends cheek all the time right. I mean Sam kisses my cheek. Mom kisses my cheek. So i shouldn't be worried about Greg right? Yea...right.

"Umm Paris i think soneone's a little mad" Sam said nodded her head to my right. Looking to my right i see Harry sitting at his table with narrowed eyes and clenched jaw sending darts to back of Greg head. His eyes meet mine and we stare at each other for a few seconds causing me to hold my breath. His stare is so intent like he's looking straight into my soul. Few moments later a shakes his head and turns around facing his friends and continuing the conversation. Confused and embarrassed i turn and face Sam with a frown.

" I don't understand why he's so mad at me" i say to her.

" Sweetcakes it's obvious why"

" why then?"

" Sweety you're so oblivious it's funny"

"Sam deviously i have no idea" She looks at me with a frown and furrowed eyebrows. I raise mine indicating that I'm waiting for the answer. She just shakes her head saying.

"You'll find out soon hun soon" and with that she turns around to talk to Nick. Leaving me more confused than before i turn to the front and just sit there going over everything. Why is Harrys ignoring me? Why is he mad at me?  I know i tried to convince myself to stay away from him but honestly i don't know how long I'm going to last. I have so many questions to ask him. Like why is he so confusing? Why does he always seem closed off and acts like he doesn't feel anything when i know he does. If he has a problem he should come and confront me . I have no idea what led him to act this way but this is not the Harry i spent my day with on Saturday. I want that Harry back. Where did he go? What did i do that pushed him away from me? Am i not good enough? Not attractive or skinny enough? All these questions making me go crazy and nobody to answer them. I refuse to talk to him first. I've done nothing wrong he's the one who led me on  making me think that he actually wanted to pursue something with me. It's not like i would anyway. I don't want anything with him. I'm not ready. Right?  Ugh i don't even know anymore i confuse myself i just want to go to sleep. The bell rings breaking me from my thoughts. I look around to see the cafeteria almost empty. Wow these people work fast. I groan and get my ass up from seat to through away my trash. Ranking ny fingers through my hair but stop realizing it's in a bun, i sign made my way to my last class English. With the only green eyed freak named Harry Styles.