Chapter 10

Walk into class like  what up i gotta pass this delay of the wait is really hurting my ass I was interrupted by my little mental rap session when someone bumped into me on my way to my seat.

"Ow what the hell?" I say rubbing my shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry mybe you should watch where you're fat ass is going" some brunette girl said with a smirk on her face. I looked around to see everybody started laughing except one person Harry. I was completely embarrassed. Especially since I'm already insecure about my bum. It's not huge but bigger than normal girls. I use to like it. I thought it was nice but apparently to other girls it's disgusting. But I'm not going to let her think I'm weak. I've come to far for that and i will stick up for myself.

"Well if you weren't soo busy being an attention whore and look where you were walking this wouldn't have happened" i say glaring at her shocked face. I actually wanted to laugh because it was obvious she wasn't expecting me to answer her back. I can already tell she's like the Queen B that every girl is afraid of. But this girl right here? Nope im tired of being afriad of lifeless whores who aren't going anywhere in life. Ok that was kind of mean. Fuck it. Everyone is literally laughing at her face. And i can see Harry trying to fight off a smile but failing which gave me satisfaction and confidence.

"Excuse me" she gasp.

"I think you heard me, or do you need me to slow it down for you to understand?" I smirk while watching her face go red from embarassment and anger. This is actually fun.

" You little bitch" she says while walking closer to me and shoving me. I stumble back a little shocked but quickly compose myself hearing all sorts of "ohhs" go around. Does she seriously want to fight me. I don't even know this girls name. I never liked fighting i don't find a reason to it doesn't solve anything. But let me tell you if a bitch start then ima finish plain and simple. Where is a teacher when you need them.

"Amber that's enough" a voice interrupts right when i was about to push her back. We both turn our head finding the source of the voice being Harry. Of course Harry knows her they're both sluts.

"Harry, but she started it" Amber wines. So that's her name? Ahh typical bitch name.

"I don't wanna hear it sit down" Harry demanded with a deep low voice that actually kind of scared me. I widened my eyes when Amber quickly nodded her head and went to her seat. What the heck? She just listened to him. Umm why? Was it because Harry sounded threatening or looks threatening. Or is he really bad as others say. I have no idea and way to many questions. I really want to know his secrets. I want to find him out. But right now he's just a blob in my head. A big confusing blob. We both make eye contact at the same time not saying a word until i broke the silence.

"Umm thanks" i said quietly while glancing around the room to avoid eye contact.

"Whatever" he scoffs and walks away. What in the world is his problem. Did a cactus  get shoved up his ass or something.  I huff and walked to my seat as soon as the bell rang. I glance at Harry to see him with a clenched jaw looking out the window. I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher talking.

I'll understand  him one day......one day.

*******

I groan as i throw my bag across the room and collapse on my bed. Today has been too stressful. It's been three weeks since Harry and i have had a decent conversation. I know we haven't been friends for long. If we were even that. But the Harry i hung out with felt like he understood me without knowing me if that makes sense. We had such a good time that day and i really want to be friends with him again. But we're both too stubborn to speak first. And today we were assigned as partners for a English project. We have to write about what we think of one another, compare and contrast then correct the person if their wrong. Mah work for no reason. Our conversation were mostly slience. The only answer i got from him is a "whatever" when i asked if he wanted me to go to his house for the project. I just signed and stayed quiet for the rest of the class. We are meeting tomorrow and I'm quiet nervous. Nervous and actually excited. Excited because i want to get to the bottom of this already. I have no idea what I've done and I'm going to find out . Hopefully we can act normal again. On the bright side the girls and i went shopping two weeks ago and it was quiet fun. It got my mind off of things for a little. It's always interesting hanging with Sam. I seriously love her to death. Sarah, i have mix feeling about her. I feel like something about her is just off but i can't quite put my finger on it. Catt and Vicky are pretty cool. We don't really hang out much but when we are together they're pretty fun. They're always together you would think they were sisters. All in all this day was exhausting and I'm hungry but too lazy. Eh I'll get food when i get up. I need a long nap

°°°°°°

unicorns vote comment and share please. It really means a lot to me. It makes up my life hehe :)