Secrets

Songs for this Book:

The neighbourhood- Honest

------------------------

School has been pretty good lately. I finally raised my math grade by going to tutoring with Mr. Lincoln every Thrusday. Sam and I have become best friends. Sarah has been distance lately and it makes me confused. When I first arrived to this school she was the first one who accepted me and made me comfortable. We were really close but lately we barely even say "Hi" to each other. I have to find out because I thought we were pretty close. Maybe there's something going on in her life and she's the type to disappear for a while. God only knows that's how I am. Harry would usually pick me up every morning to take me to school and then drive me home. It was convenient for me because I hate taking the bus. It's nasty and the only people who ever take it are the drug addicts. I swear they be popping pills and sticking needles into their arm every morning and it's quite scary. I don't know how the school hasn't found out yet. Probably because the bus driver doesn't care, all he wants to do is to get back home to his porn collection and excessive amounts of beers. Don't ask me how I know this.

Anyways we would always ride together so when I had to witness someone almost overdosing, I knew something was wrong with Harry. He didn't even call me to let me know he wasn't going to pick me up. I had to take the late bus so I was late to school. Great! Harry is definitely going to hear my ass.

At lunch I found Niall and brought him to the side to ask him about the wear-a-bouts of his friend.

"Hey leprechaun" I called after him. He spun around with raised eyebrows looking for the source of his nickname being called. I waved my hand to signal him to come over.

"Paris?" He asked almost shocked to see me.

"No, it's shrek. Of course it's me you wanker" I spoke sarcastically.

"Whoa, someone has been hanging around Harry way too long" He laughed.

"And what makes you say that" I asked confused.

"Well one, only Harry calls me leprechaun. Two you were always this sweet shy girl. Now you're calling me a wanker, killing me with your sarcasm and such. Are you ok?" He asked jokingly. I guess it is true. I never really act out of my character. Or maybe this is my character. Sarcasm has always been my best friend before.. well before my personality was taken away from me.

I laughed little and shook my head. "Yeah, I guess so sorry"

"Hey no biggie. But what's up" He asked while putting his hands into his front jean pockets. For a second I forgot why I called him.

"Oh, have you seen Harry. I haven't seen or heard form him" I asked. I mean they are like best friends shouldn't he know where he is. Well you're his girlfriend, shouldn't you know where he is dumshit. She taunts me once again.

"No actually have you tried texting him?" Fucking retard, of course I haven't.

"Dam no, maybe I should of done that befor asking you" I chuckle embarrassed. "Thanks Ni."

"No problemo Pariii" He chuckled rubbing my head like I'm a little pet. I shurgged him off and laughed waving him off.

I decided to text him before I headed off to my next class.

Hey, are you okay?

Five mintues later and still no reply. I shrugged it off and went to my next class. I don't know what's wrong with him that he can't even answer my text. Is he hurt? Is he mad at me? I don't want to jump to conclusions, but what if he's with another girl. That thought makes my heart drop. Let me shutup before I give myself an heart attack. I wouldn't be surprised tho, I mean I'm just a boring girl with trust issues.