Chapter 3

The rest of the schools day went by pretty fast. I've noticed that my last two periods which are Health and English include the green eyed freak. But he sits in the back of course, keeping that cool, mysterious status to him.

As I'm entering my house I realized that I'm indeed alone. Ugh, I hate being  home alone. My mom is the new doctor at Kindling hospital so most of the time she's at work.

I head upstairs to start  my homework when I get a text from an unknown number.

Unkown number:

I'll find you .

Confusion, anger, and mostly fear raced across my face. That's strnager. Who the hell could that have been. I haven't given anyone my number yet. And that text. Who would send that? Unless its....

No it can't be he doesn't know..nobody knows I'm just being paranoid. It was probably just a prank. Right.

I decided to ignore it and go take a nice cool shower since I've been sweating all day.

After my shower I decided to order some pizza for dinner. Pizza is amazing. If i can have pizza everyday I would without a doubt. Pizza is the best thing in life. After chocolate of course.

While waiting for my pizza I watched reruns of teenwolf. Seriously have you seen this show. Like Dylan O' Brian is soooo beautiful i can't even,  can you guess it ? BREATH.

The door bell rings letting m know that heaven has arrived. I run to the door with money in hand and yank open the door.

"That'll be 12.50 plus tip if I say so myse.."

"Greg?"

"Oh hey Paris didn't know you lived here" Greg says with a genuine smile.

"Yeah didn't know you were the delivery guy" I look him up and down. Seeing that his Pizza costume is a stripped shirt with matching pants and a big bucket hat that says "PIZZA MANIA"  I  had to laughed at his lame costume.

"Hey hey now it's money so you know I gotta get that paper" he says while motioning his hand in attempt to "make it rain".

" Haha oh Greg never cease to amaze me" I say trying to stop my laughter.

"Well here's your pizza seems like a full house since you ordered a large pie pluse breadsticks and hot wings."

"Actually I'm by myself, mom stuck at work" I say feeling embarrassed at the revelation of how big my appetite is.

" Really, then why the large? Oh i get it the boyfriend coming over" He says while wiggling his eyebrows.

" Ha um no i just moved here one, I doubt anybody wants to date me two, and I just really love pizza and I'm reall hungry " I shurg with a light chuckle.

"None sense, anyone would be lucky to have a beautiful girl like you to call you his" He grins at me.

I blush but turn my face so he won't notice." Umm soo how much you said it was?"

"Oh don't worry it's on me"

"What no you're crazy here take the money" I say handing him my money to which he refuses to take.

"No I'm serious Paris, just consider yourself lucky that you have a friend as a delivery guy"

"Well can I atleast invite you in for some pizza and  teenwolf" I say hopeful that he'll take my offer.

"Umm yeah sure I'm off work and hungry. Plus i love teenwolf!"

"OMG me too like Dylan is just everything" I say with excitement.

"Ok slow down there cow boy. Get ya hormones in check." He says chuckling.

I gasp and swat his arm playfully. "Greg, they are handled" I muttered while facing the ground and I hear him laugh.

He lifts my chin up with his finger to look at him and says "Hey it's ok we all have  needs nothing to be ashamed of" I look into his ocean blue eyes and I'm amazed about how beautiful they're but nothing like Harrys. Harrys hold some kind of story that im aching to find out about some kind of warmth that renovate through my body when i look at them. Ok why am I thinking about Harry when im looking at Greg ugh I swear im going mad. I don't even realize how close we until I hear my phone ring.

I jumped back saying " Um sorry I have to get that" he just nods while I walk to the kitchen.

I let out a breath i didn't even notice I was holding and picked up my phone.

"Hello"

"Sweetie how are you" mom says.

"Hey mom I'm fine how's work"

"Good quiet busy tonight but just calling to see if you ate dinner yet"

"Yes mom i just ordered pizza" I breathed out. I hate when she does this ever since the incident and moving here she's always down my throat.

"Ok just making sure hun I don't want you to fall back into that pat..

"Yes mom I know I know now can I go eat my pizza, it's callling my name" I ask trying to avoid the conversation.

"Very well see you soon love you"

"Love you to bye mom"

"Is everything ok?" A voice appears causing me to jump back.

"Oh yeah it was just my mom calling"

"Oh are you ok, sorry i couldn't help but to hear how uneasy your voice was." Greg ask sounding concerned and curious. Well isn't everyone around here curious.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine now about that pizza". I say and head back to the living room.

We watched teenwolf , ate pizza and talked for what felt like hours. We were laughed  at his embarrassing stories when I noticed the time.

"Oh god it's already pass 10"

"yeah I better get going still have to do my homework" He sighs.

"Oh I see we got ourself a rebel here" I smirk at him.

"You know it hun" he says and gives me kiss on the cheek goodbye.

I don't know how I feel about that. Maybe it was just a thing people in California do. I don't know all I know  is that I hope he's not looking at our friendship in a different eye. I'm not ready for any type of relationship yet. Not after what happened back at New York.

I sign at the memory and make my way back upstairs to get ready for bed. I do my nightly routine and soon after I'm drifting off to unconsciousness.