Chapter 14

"Dou you think i should get boob implants?" Sam randomly asked.

'What?" i asked being brought out of my day dream. It's been three weeks since my confession to Harry. He is the only one who knows what happened. Well not really. I still couldn't tell him. I want to. I really do but everytime i open my mouth i close it right back. The words getting caught in my throat everytime it replays in my head. But i'm happy he is not pressuring me to tell him. I will tell him one day. When the time is right.

"Should i get my boobs done?" Sam ask while looking at herself in the mirror touching her boobs.

"No what the hell your boobs are fine" i say dumfounded that she just asked that. I mean yeah her boobs are not that big but if she goes any bigger i don't think it will look good on her.

"But they're so small Paris, i want more. I want your boobs" She says, then turns to me to play with my boobs.

"Sam cut it out stop it" i giggle, shoving her hands away. She laughs still trying to touch them which results in us falling on the bed having a little kitty fight.

"Why can't i touch them, they inspire me" She giggles.

"Sam please, it feels weird"

"Why, because they're only for Harry to touch" She says and sticks her tongue out in a childish manner. i gasp and throw a pillow at her.

"No they're for me myself and i" i pout.

"Oh so you pleasure yourself i see" Wiggling her eyes at me while i shoot her a glare.

"Sam shutup" i whine throwing another pillow at her.

"Ow Bitch that hurt" she says attacking me. I squel at the sudden impact and put my hands out infront of me for protection.

"Ow Sam that hurts" i laugh and whine when she smacks my face lightly.

"Die Bitch hahah" She laughs cruelingly at my suffering. We just keep on fighting and hitting each other. I decided to take control and turn us around so i am on top straddling her.

"Now who's in charge Bitch." i laugh tickling her.

Ahh ahh Paris stop , STOP" she hysterically laughs my laugh intertwining with hers until a voice interrupts us.

"Now this is what i love to see" A deep raspy voice says behind us. I turn around to see Harry leaning against my door frame with arms crossed and that infamous smirk. Realizing i'm still on top on Sam i look down flushing red from embarassment and get off of her. i look up when Sam props herself on both elbows and looks at Harry.

"Sup dog, what's poppin"  she says nodding her head which causing Harry to chuckle.

"Nothing just wondering why my girl is on top of another girl" He says casually.

my girl? I don't know but those two words made my heart flutter and i could already tell my cheeks are burning red. he really shouldn't have said that one because i'm not his and two i will never hear the end of it from Sam.

"Well you see your girl, was getting all touchy feely and then out of nowhere she attacked me and said she wanted all my gravey." She said making my eyes go wide and jaw drop down in shock and disbelief. This bitch.

"What, no you were the one touching my boobs" i protested.

"That is a lie Paris" She says making me punch her.

"Sam" i say as a warning making her burst into fits of giggles.

"OK..ok sorry i would resist the good" She shrugs. I turn to see Harry smirking and shaking his headwalking towards us and sitting next to me on my bed.

" Now as much as that turns me on, i like to keep what's mine to myself Sam. Harry says shooting a friendly glare towards her direction making her chuckle.

"Hey whatever you say man, i wouldn't want to share if i had that to" Sam shrugs holding her hand sup as defense.

"Glad we can agree"

"Can you guys stop talking about me like i am an object, dam." i snapped. I hate when people feel like they won me or can control me. i don't let anybody tell be what to do or how to do it. No way not gonna happen again.

"Dang, Paris calm down we were just joking." Sam says.

"Yeah babe, we know you're not an object" Harry says putting his arm around my shoulders but i shrug him off because of how annoyed and pissed off i am. i don't even know why i am. I know they were just joking and it wasn't that serious but it just brought back some memories. Nasty, regretful memories that i don't want to relieve.

"Whatever" i mutter and get up to go find something interesting on my desk instead.

"Umm ok then well Paris i'm sorry, um i'll just go and give you two some time alone" Sam gets up whispering a quick bye before leaving and shutting the door behind her. It's quit for a few seconds before i hear Harry get off the bed and walk towards me. I feel his warm strong arms wrap around my waist to hug me from behind. His head resting on my shoulder.

"Paris look at me" he says but i refuse to look at him because, well i'm just to dam stubborn.

"Paris" he warns which makes me sign and look at him through the reflection of the mirror. God i forgot how beautiful he looks.

"What's wrong" i shake me head not wanting to answer me. he just kisses my neck down to my shoulder making me close my eyes in relief and comfort. He squeezes my waist tighter causing me to open my eyes and look into his forest green eyes. They look a little darker today. It amazes me how his eyes can change color and i envy him. Freak you Harry styles Freak you!

"Tell me" he says just above a whisper. i sign and turn around to face him.

"I'm just sick of being treated like an object, like i have to be owned by somebody." i pout avoiding Harrys gazing eyes.

"Who makes you feel like that" He asked with pure concern laced in his voice. I look up at him to see his eyebrows furrowed and lips in a tight line.

"No one, anymore" i whisper staring into his eyes.

"Who are they, tell me their name, their address i swear to-" i interrupt him by putting my hand over his mouth and let out a light chuckle.

"It's ok Harry, it was in the past. I'm over it i just .. i don't know i'm sorry" i sign rubbing my forehead. Harry removes my hands from my head and kisses my forehead letting it linger for a little before relasing.

"Don't say sorry, there's nothing for you to apologies about. I'm sorry that i made you feel that way, ok i'm so sorry" he says bringing me into a hug. I hug him back, feeling sorrying for making him feel bad when it was my fault.

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault" we just stayed their hugging each other for a few mintues that felt like hours until he finally pulled away holding my hands in arms length.

"I want to do something" he says.

"Uh we can watch a movie" he shakes his head and chuckles.

"No not that" he says looking at me.  I can see his eyes are more darker, almost brownish since they've dilated. Confused i tilt my head to the side a ask him: " what do you wan to do then"

He smirks and bring his hand up to cup my face leaning in and givng me a soft passionate kiss. when he pulls away he stars into my eyes and says:

" Iwant to make you feel good"

--------------------------------

oww DIRTY people. Should they do a little something something hmm i don't know.

like.vote. comment

love you unicorns!!