Chapter 7

I got home around seven from Harrys house. My mom was probably at work so i had the house all to myself. I decided to take a shower to wash off all the activities from last night. I felt disgusted, violated, and just plain stupid. Stupid for trusting someone i barely knew and following him into the room. The only good outcome from yesterday was that i got to spend some time with Harry. I had an amazing day with him. He's actually pretty cool. Extremely cheeky and cocky but i like it. I still don't know where Sam went during the whole party but she texted me asking if i was alright and that she was looking for me. I just told her i left with a friend.i don't really feel comfortable telling her what happen. Especially about Harry she will not leave me alone. After i got out of the shower i decided to do some homework. It is Saturday and most teenagers will be partying or hanging out with friends but i have nothing to do and i want to get it over with so i can have Sunday all to myself.

I finished my homework around nine. I wasn't really hungry so i skipped dinner and went straight to bed. I was still tired and just wanted to stay in bed forever. As i laid there staring at the ceiling i couldn't help but think about my dream. It was very familiar like it was a memory but it was a different scenario. What did it mean? Why am i even thinking about him? All I want to do is forget about it and move on but whatever i do something always brings me back to him and i have no idea why. All these thoughts running through my head and it's just giving me a headache. I need sleep. I need a break. I get up from my bed and go to my bathroom. I open up the cabinet where all the medicines are and take out my moms sleeping pills. I sometimes take these when i really need help to sleep at night. I use to take them all the time in the past. Especially when that incident happened. I just couldn't sleep i would stay up all night. I would be afraid of my dreams because he would always be there. These sleeping pills help me relax and feel free and if i have a dream i won't remember. So i popped two pills in and hurry off to bed. After a few seconds i feel the pill working.

Wow. I forgot how fast these pills work. I drift off to a state of unconsciousness with the images of the green eyed freak.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I wake up to a loud ringing in my ear. I slowly peel open my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness in my room. I look around my room and try to find the source of my disturbance. When i find the source i internally groan and pick up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" i answer tiredly.

" Oh my goodness I've been trying to reach you all day where the hell are you"

"Sam?"

"Yes hoe it's been where the fuck are you"

"Um in my house why what happened" i answered worriedly.

"Oh nothing I'm just bored". Seriously? She wakes me up for this.

"Ok and you're calling me because..." I sign.

"Because i want to hang out duh" she said like it was obvious.

"But im tired" i whined.

"How are you tired it's three in the afternoon what have you been doing" she asked suspiciously. " Have you been fucking?"

"Gosh no Sam I'm just tired sheesh" Of course knowing Sam she would always think dirty about a situation.

"Mhm ok well let's go to the movies i want to see 22 jump street." she says excitedly and i can practically hear her grinning from ear to ear.

"Fine fine we'll go just let me get dressed"

"Yay ok I'll be there in an hour"

"ok bye"

"Bye Bitch" i just laugh. Ah that Sam has no filter what so ever but you gotta love her. She always makes me laugh. After laughing by myself like an idiot i finally got up to get ready and headed to the shower.

°°°

An hour later i was all ready. I decided to be casual but a little cute so i wore my  white high wasted jeans with a black and white stripped crop stop that has long sleeves and my black little healed boots. I kept my makeup simple just some foundation eyeliner and mascara with baby pink lips. My hair was in it's natural waves that reached the middle of my back. I was checking myself out in the mirror when the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to open the door revealing a very gorgeous looking Sam. She wore this simple little black dress. I would think it was a little too dressy for the movies but hey it's Sam she can pull anything off.

"Hey Bitch" she grinned and pulled my into a big hug.

"Hey" i giggled into the hug.

"Alight let's hit the road" she said while i locked my front door and made my way to her car.

"Dam girl ya ass looks amazing in those jeans" Sam said while getting into the car.

"thank you you look amazing by the way" i chuckled.

"Oh thanks you know never know when you're gonna meet your prince" she said while laughing and i just rolled my eyes joining in.

"Hey i hope you don't mind i invited Greg, he said he was bored so i felt bad"

"No it's totally fine he's cool" i said smiling at her. Of course i didn't mind Greg is really cool and we've gotten pretty close this past week.

"alright then good now lets go laugh our asses off" Sam excitedly squealed while pressing the gas pedal more. All i did was laugh at her and looked out the window. I should have fun today. This is what i should do. Hangout with my friends and just enjoy life. I needed a distraction so thank God for Sam. We sit there singing with the radio on our way to the movies.