It's not what it seems like (harry styles fanfic)

Chapter 1

Today is the day. The day of my first day in my new school.

Oh how excited I'm ...(hint of sarcasm). I've been told that this was the best school around in California. Of course I will let you know if it's true or not.

Anyway I get up after staring at the ceiling for about 10 mintues. I go to the bathroom and do my business then get out and got dressed. Since it's my first day I don't want to look like a total bum but I don't really care what others think about me anymore.

So I decided to wear my black ripped skinny jeans and my Nirvana tank top and black combat boots. I decided to pull my long ombre hair into a ponytail and add mascara to my eyelashes and a natural pink lipstain.

When i was done and ready I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to be greeted by my mom.

"Hey sweetie, I made chocolate chip pancakes your favorite" my says with the biggest smile mankind has ever known. She's always so happy and preppy I honestly wish I can be like that sometimes. But I guess when you go through trauma in life you forget what it was like to be happy.

"No thanks mom I'm not hungry I'm late for school anyways bye" I yell while walking out the door.

It's honestly too hot in California. It's hot all year round like what the heck, who wants to sweat 24/7. Not I, I'll tell you that. Anyway I'm waiting for the bus to go to this wonderful school everybody talks about. Honestly it would be amazing with anything as long as what happened in my old school doesn't repeat itself. I cring at the memories.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when the bus driver honks at me indicating his arrival so I hop on the bus. As i get on the bus i immediately walk to the back avoiding any eye contact.

I just want to get this day over with.

.......

We arrive at Kindling High School. I must admit the building is quiet modern but nothing special. I walk in and go straight to the main office to pick up my schedule. Let's just hope I don't have a problem finding any of my classes. I hate being late to class let alone looking like a lost puppy.

"Hello I'm Paris Jefferson I'm here to pick up my schedule" I tell the lady behind the desk who is wearing way to much makeup for her age. She has to be atleast fifty.

" Yes one moment please..ahh here we go" she said handing me my schedule which I take and say a quick thank you before walking off.

As I'm reading and walking trying to find my class i bump into something hard that knocks me right off my feet onto the ground.

I groan while rubbing my head and muttering a "sorry i didn't see you" to the unknown figure that's hovering over me.

"yeah I see maybe you shouldn't read and walk multitasking isn't your thing babe"he said while chuckling.

I look up to be meet by a green eyed, curly head freak.Oh Lord, is this guy real like how can you look so dam gorgeous i can't even breath. Oh that's another problem I have I tend to lose my breath when I'm nervous or scared. So to be knocked off my feet by a cute guy literally, pauses my respiration skills

I was interrupted from my thoughts when he cleared his throat offering his hand to help me.

"Sorry" I say again. "It's alright just be careful next time wouldn't want to scratch that pretty face of yours right?" He says with a smirk on his face and walks away.

What the hell just happened? I'm literally stuck in the daze until I hear the bell indicating that I'm late for my first class. I run as fast as I can down the hall to my class. This should be an interesting first day.