Chapter 8

We arrive at the movie theater and  walked to where the ticket booths were.

"Greg should be here any minute" Sam says giving me a small smile before facing foward since the line moved up.

"Paris...Paris" i turn around to find Greg waving at me and trying to push his way through the crowd to where Sam and i stand.

"Greg hey" i say with a smile and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Ok easy there tiger can't breath" i teased and pushed him slightly to free myself.

"Oh sorry i umm hey" he says looking at the ground while scratching the back of his neck. I laughed to ease the awkwardness a little "It's ok it's totally fine Greg" i gave him a assuring smile to which he returned.

"Ok well if you're done acting like a bitch, hi Greg nice to see you too yeah I'm doing fine"Sam rolls her eyes and chuckles.

"Oh shutup come over here you ass" Greg chuckled and pulled her into a bear hug shaking her side to side causing all of us to laugh.

"eh em..Next" a girl behind the counter yelled out to us. "Hey can we have three tickets to 22 Jump Street please" Greg asked the girl nicely with a smile which made the girl blush. I began taking out my money but felt a hand on top of mine.

"don't worry hun i got it"Greg says handing the girl his card.

"What no i can't let you do that"

"To bad i already did"

"Greg seriously why did you do that" i said a little bit aggravated. I hate when people pay for me it makes me feel...low. Unworthy, i don't know but i don't like it. I like being independent. I don't need anyone to pay for me.

"Paris if the bitch wants to pay let the bitch pay.I ain't complaining." Sam says with a smirk.

"Ugh fine but im paying for the snacks".i scoffed and started walking to the food bar after we collected our tickets.

"Fine by me"Sam beams while Greg just shakes his head and laughs.

"And for the record I'm not a bitch, bitch"Greg laughed slightly pushing Sam. Sam stumbled back a little before re gaining her balance and pushed Greg back but he didn't even flinch. Talk about buff.Greg was tall. Probably around 5"11. To some that's not tall but it's enough for me. I'm like 5"5 so he's pretty decent. He is a slim guy but you can tell he works out by his arms. He has incredible biceps and they are huge. It's weird but his body is evened out perfectly. His blonde hair complements his bright blue eyes that i love. I wish i had light eyes. Brown is just to boring and plain. It reminds me off poop. That's when i look at Sam and admire her beauty. She's like the perfect weight. Real slim. Doesn't really have much of a bum or tits but it fits her figure perfectly. Her blue eyes are like the ocean. It can be so dark like the deep blue sea. Then it can be so bright like a sunny sky with no visible clouds. Her hair rested just above her shoulders but it makes her jaw line more defined. It's like a almost black brown hair that makes her eyes poop even more. She's just simply beautiful to say the least and i envy her in the best way possible.

I hadn't even realized i zoned out until Sam called my name.

"Paris what do you want sweetcakes we already ordered.

"Umm just a small popcorn and soda.

"Actually we can get a large popcorn and share it'll be less money" Greg said shooting me a grin. I shrugged my shoulders not really caring. After we took all our snacks and gave the employee the tickets. We made our way into the Theater.

"I call the middle" skipping my way to the fifth to the last row givingSam and Greg a huge beam. I love being in the middle. One you won't be left out of conversation. Two you can see the movie better and three you can take some of either ones food. It's only common sense.