Chapter 6

I opened my eyes to complete darkness. Was i dead? Was this hell? I mean yes i make mistakes but i would of thought i would be in heaven. I'm a good person. I should be in heaven dammit! Then all the memories from that night came. It was flashing right before my eyes. It was like some sick horror film replaying in my head with the addition of Alec. This was toture, this was sick. What did i do in life to deserve this? All I've ever done was love and trust others. Two things I've learned that brings people to trouble. Love and trust ah! What a joke. Some people say love is all you need, love conquers all, the key to a successful relationship is trust. And what I've come to learn is that it's all a bunch of bull. Bullshit is what love and trust is.

I can faintly hear my name being called. But I'm too busy walking through my past called hell. That's exactly where i am. I'm in hell. Motherfucking hell. I turn around and i see him. Staring at me with those eyes again. With that face of pure anger. To say i was scared would be an understandment. I was terrified. I couldn't even move as he took steps closer to me. It wasn't until i was face to face with him when i heard my name being called again but louder.

"Oh Paris Paris Paris, just look at you. Helpless, afraid, and alone" he said while walking around me in circles.

"I've missed you sweat heart" he whispered in my ear while putting a piece of hair behind my ear. I flinched and moved away. " don't you dare touch me" i said through gritted teeth.

He just chuckled, " Oh Paris you crack me up sometimes" he said while continuing to chuckle.

"what do you want" i said quietly on the verge of crying. But blinked my tears away i wasn't going to show him that i was afraid.

" Oh i think you know what i want" he said seductively with a smirk.

"No i don't, just leave me the fuck alone already"

"Not going to happen"

"And why not"

"Because you're mine and you will always be mine. And if i can't have you nobody can" he said through gritted teeth.

"Why , why me you can have anybody you want who actually wants you back, please just leave me alone"  i said the last part quietly begging him to give in.

"Aww sorry sweatheart but no can do" he said closing the gap between us. I pushed at his chest trying to create space between us but it was no use. He was too strong and i as usual weak.

"No stop"

"Shut the fuck up, and turn around"

"NO STOP LEAVE ME ALONE" i shouted.

"You know the drill sweatheart, don't make this harder on yourself"

"NO please someone help"

"No one can hear you sweetie, you're alone get that through your stupid head" he said pushing me on a bed that suddenly appeard facing my front to the mattress while he hovered over me from behind.

"please" i cried out.

" it'll be over soon sweatheart, you'll love it" he said while ripping my cloths off.

NO STOP PLEASE GET OFF OF ME STOPPPP!!!

"Paris....Paris wake up it's ok"

My eyes shot open and squinted a little trying to adjust to the light. When they finally adjusted i was met with the pair of the most beautiful colored eyes....emerald.

"Harry?"

"Paris are you ok?" Harry asked frantically.

"Where am i? What happened?"