Chapter 23

We got to Harry's place about ten mintues ago. I walked in with the biggest smile on my face anticipating what's to come. But when half an hour passed and we were sitting on the couch watching a movie i soon realized what i had in mind was far from what Harry had in mind.

" So this is what you had in mind to make me feel better?" Harry removed his eyes from the screen to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, what? is it not working?"

"No, no it's not that i just thought you meant something else" i half whispered feeling embarrassed.

"Like what?" He questioned.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all" i said returning my gaze to the movie. I can feel Harry's eyes burning into my temple but i refuse to look at him. I can see the smirk slowly appearing from my peripheral  vision knowing he figuered out what i meant.

"Ohh, you thought...you thougt" he began but couldn't finished since he was cutt of by his laughter. I nudged him muttering a "shutup" subbornly.

"It's not funny Harry."

"Oh it definitely is, why would you think that."

"Well i mean, last time you did it when i felt overwhelmed so i just thought..ugh nevermind you dickhead." i said throwing the closest pillow to me at him hitting him square on the face.

"OW! you little" .......

"OH MY GOD! harry stop" i shouted with laughter. I was short on breath from the attack from Harry. I hate being tickled and he knows that. I don't know if he wants a death wish but i will hurt him.

"Harry please-- i can't brea--th " i said inbetween breaths and that's when he decided to stop. But continued to hover over me and stared into my eyes. We just stared at each other silently, me trying to figure out what was going through that head of his. I can never figure it out and i don't think i ever will. But that's what makes it exciting. We are always trying to figure each other out. Although we know each other, we will always have a secret. whether it's from each other, with each other, or from others.

"What" i asked after a while of just starting at his semblance.

"You're just so beautiful." he stated making my heart throb. But i remained cool and tried to hide my blush with a roll of the eyes" Sooo cheesy" i laughed while poking his cheek.

"Yes, but you love this cheese ball" My smiled faded after his comment but  returned right after to avoid any suspicion. Love? I'm sure he meant it as a rhetorical statement but why did it make my heart beat faster. Do i love Harry. I mean it's been a couple of months but love doesn't have a time limited or restriction. But my resistance to love is what's holding me back. I care for Harry way to much. He's probably the only one i can truely be myself around and actually feel something but i don't know if i can give him what he wants and truely deserve in that department. Ugh my mind if so fucked up. It can never coincides with my heart. And this is why i am a living fucked up piece of crude. Yeah that's right piece of crude.

"What happened" Harry's voice breaking me from self destruction. I returned my brown eyes to his emeralds and got lost once again. Oh god how i love those eyes.

"Nothing, just thinking"

"Thinking about  what?"

"About how beautiful you are" i smirked using his line on him to which he rolled his and grinned.

"Oh shutup "

"Make me"

"Do you really want me to make you, because i can. In many ways" he said lustfully while looking at me with hungry eyes. Something in my stomach churnned with excitement and curiousity. I decided to be brave and bring his head towards mine. I kissed him slowly and softly barelly touching his lips in a lustful manner. I can tell it worked because of the slight buldge i felt between my legs making me groan quietly in pleasure.

"What can you do daddy" i said lustly. Freezing realizing what i just said. What the fuck did i  just say? Harry looks at me with raised eyebrows and a slight smirk. I don't know if he's feeling it or just finds it amusing.

"What did you say" He ask with a full on smirk now.

"uh, nothing uh nevermind" i rushed trying to push him off of me but he doesn't budge.

"Where are you trying to go babe?"

"away, please let me go"

"Never"

"Harry, please don't make it any more embarrassing gosh" i muttered palming my face. I can feel Harry's chest vibrate with laughter causing me to groan. He removes my hand from my face and smiled down at me.

"Babe. there's nothing to be embarrassed about' i looked at him like he was crazy and said" uh yes i just called you daddy for christ sakes" i scrowled.

"So, i found it hot" he shrugged and that's what made me look at him. " You what"

"It's hot. "

"Really?" i questioned not really understanding why it was hot. I mean when ever i read or heard about "daddy kink" it would always turn me on but to actually say it, it's kind of weird.

"Yeah, how bout this.." he said getting off of me to sit back in his position. I sat up as well and listened to what he had to say.

"We discuss our uh fantasies..Deal?" I thought about it for a mintue. Maybe it is a good idea to discuss our fantasies that way i don't have to blurt things out and feel emarrassed about them after. After all i do have a lot of weird fantasies.

I nod my head in assent and said "Yeah, let's do it." Harry looked at me with a smirk and sat up straight ready to have this very interesting conversation.

"Alright, let's do this"

---------------------

Hey unicorns, it's been a while. I am pretty busy with school work so yeah but anywho. I just want to rant about One Direction real quick and how they are doing way to much for me right now like i have no time to breath. First the steal my girl video, album, todays show, jimmy k, ellen and today the AMAs like what!!! and supposedly they are having a 1D special. They are some busy busy lads but i love them.

On another note please comment and vote and share my story i would soo much appreciate it. HELP ME, HELP YOU. If you truely love 1D you would vote ;) love ya!!