chapter 4

This whole week went by in the blink of an eye. Which is pretty good. But today is Friday. FRIDAY. The day of Harry Styles party and i'm freaking out. I honestly don't know why i'm freaking out. It's just a party right? Yeah a party with the sexiest guy on the planet. My subconscious told me. I swear she needs to shutup.

This whole Harry hasn't talked to me at all. Unless it has to do with the school assignments in class since we're partners but other than that we just walk past each other like it's nothing. Which confuses me. But i guess boys are just confusing this is why i will remain single. Nobody would want me anyway so no problem. My group of friends are pretty cool and i've gotten a lot closer with Greg now. He always seems to find me in the halls and walk me to my class. To others it may seem like we are something but really i can consider him my best friend. Also Sarah and i got really close as well. She is definitely someone i can call my best friend.

"Paris wait up" i turn around to see Sam running up to me.

'Hey wassup"

"Nothing just came to ask you if you're ready for the party tonight" she ask with a smirk crossing her lips.

" Do i really have a choice?"

"Not really, but i'm going to come by around 7 to help you get ready got it?" Sam says with a serious face.

i sign" Yeah yeah Sam i got it now see you later i'm running late for class"

"Alright then see ya later sweetcakes" and runs off to her class. I swear i'm going to get myself into a lot of trouble with her.

I giggle while walking to my seat in English which is my last period.

"Is something funny" a deep voice sounds to my left. I look up and see jade eyes piercing into my soul.

'Um no i was just thinking about something."

"I'll love to hear about it..tonight" and of course he wear that infamou smirk.

"Oh right the party"

"You are coming right"

"Don't really have a choice"

"True"

I look at him with my eye brows raised. "Wah is that suppose to mean"

"Oh nothing see you tonight babe" he says with a smirk and turns his head to the front. I realize he is still sitting next to me which is shocking because he always sits at the back. I shurg is off and pay attention to the teacher as well.

While the teacher is writing on the board i hear someone calling Harrts name. I turn my head to see a a girl with short blonde hair and way to much makeup hand Harry a note. My noseiness comes up and i peep over his shoulder to see what it is.

Can't wait for the part tonight if you really want to have fun you'll meet me in the room around 9 ;)                      xo Cindy.

Harry just laughs and puts the note in his pocket. He looks at the girl and nods. Wow. Disgust, hurt and mostly embrassment flushes through me. I really don't unstand why but i can't control my feels. My friends warned me about him but i don't really believe things until i see them. I don't know maybe i'm over reacting. Just because he nodded at her doesn't mean he's really gonna do it. I convinced myself of this and payed attention to the rest of the class.

......

School finally finished and i rushed out of there trying to avoid everyone. I got on the bus and was on my way to school. I really need to get a car. What kind of  eighteen year old doesn't have a car like wahh. I get off the bus and rush upstairs to collapse on my bed. I'm exhausted and totally not ready for this party. I don't even know what to wear. I don't really have dressy cloths. I stopped really paying attention to my wardrobe a long time ago. I hadn't realized that i fell asleep when the doorbell woke me up. I woke up and checked the time to see that it was 6:50. Well Sam is early, i rush downstair and open the door reveal Sam in  very short pruple dress that stops right below her center. My eyes went wide as i stare at her.

"Take a picture hun it'll last longer" Sam laughs.

"Oh i'm sorry i..i just wow" I stutter.

"It's ok hun i just hope i get that reaction at the party: She grins and walks in the house. We walk up into my bed room and Sam sits on my bed. "So show me what you got"

"Well i was thinking of wearing these skinny jeans and this crop top".

"Are you kidding me? you do realize that this is a party not a play ground" Sam says while scoffing.

"Well i don't have anything else. i don't own any dresses"

"Well it's your lucky day because i brough you a dress" She beams at me." Here try this on"

She hands me a simple black dress where the top is mesh exposing a little cleavage but not to much. "Um i don't know Sam this is a little to risky" i say eye the dress up and down.

"Stop being such a baby and try it on come on we have a lot to do and the party is at 8"

I went to the bathroom to change without ruther argument and put on the dress. I went back into my bedroom to look in the mirror when Sam stopped me. "Oh no missy you can't look until we're down with everything."

"Everything?"  i questioned. "Yes we gotta do your hair and makeup duh"

"Oh no seriously it's ok Sam i don't want to go all out"

"It wasn't up for discussion now turn around and lets get started"

I signed but complied and sat down on my chair wiating for the damaged to be down. A couple of mintues later Sam is finished and i get up to look at the mirror. I gasp at my reflexion. Who is this girl? Shes..shes hot. Sam curled my long hair which falls right above my chest area and did natural makeup with a deep plum red lips. She was right the dress looks amazing and hugs my curves in all the right places. It falls mid thigh and the mesh doesn't show too much cleavage. It still leaves some to the imagination.

"Wow" i say after a few seconds.

"I know you look sexy babe, props to me" Sam says behind me."Harry is gonna be all over you tonight"

"What?" i say after realizing what she said.

"Harry, he's going to be drooling over you"

"Oh no no no i'm not going for him and i don't want him. He has enough girls bending over just to get his attention he doesn't want me" i say

"Oh please if he didnt want you why would he invite you personally to his party?" Sam questions with her eyebrows raised. I really don't know why he invited me but i guess ill find out at the party.

"I don't know probably just say he got the new girl, an di don't want him im perfectly fine without him" i say trying to convince myself more than her.

"Watever you say, now let's go the party already started..oh and you're wearing these heels." She hands me simple black pumps.

"Ugh fine but if i fall i'm dragging you down with me" I giggle.

"Sure thang sweetcakes, now get to stepping" she pushes me out my room and drags me downstairs.

"OK OK i can walk by myself thank you very much" she just shurgged while we hopped into her car. She put the key into the ignition and brought the car to life. She pulled out of my parking lot and now we are head to the infamous green eyed freaks party. May the lord be with me throughout this night because i have a feeling it will be interesting.