What?

"Alec sweetie how are you" Mrs. Winters greets Alec with a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. He returns the hug. I just stood there in shock. Horror, probably written all over my face. I have no idea how to respond or act. I just want to scream and run. Cry and punch someone in the face. But i don't want to cause a scene at Sams house and embarrass everyone.  I was so into my thoughts i hadn't notice that all eyes were on me.

"Paris, you okay?" Sam ask with concern written on her face. Looking around the room i see everyone with raised eyebrows except  Alec. He wears this sickening smirk that makes me want to throw up all over him and watch him eat it.

"Uh um, Hi" i awkwardly smile. Alec walks up to me with that smirk that makes me want to take 1,000 steps away from him.  But i remained compose for the sack of the Winters.

"Nice to meet you Paris, right?" He says with a raised eyebrow. I glared at him and put on a fake smile while giving him my hand.

"Mhm, Alec right?" I repeat. He chuckles and shakes my hand which makes me sick that i quickly remove my hand from his touch.

"Shall we all sit down and eat" we all nod our heads and make our way to the table. Sam, Alec, and I sit on one side with me in the middle. Great. And the Warns in front of us while The Winters sit at each head.

Conversation goes in and out around the table. After they start talking about business i tuned myself out not really being interested. I have lost my appetite, playing around with my food. I was so dazed out , i had a hand wave in front of me to get my attention.

"Paris, honey why haven't tou eaten your food" Mrs. Winters asked with confused eyes and a frown. I smile sympathetically simply muttering a low "i'm not that hungry" as a respond.

"So Paris, Sam here tells me you have a special someone" Mrs. Winters says wiggling her eyebrows. I look at Sam more like glared at her causing her to sink down into her seat. I sign and turn to answer this ridiculous question.

"Mrs. Wi.."

"Mary, call me Mary darling" Mrs. Win- i mean Mary said. Nodding my head i huffed and said...

"If you mean boyfriend..no" i mumbled playing with my food again.

" but what happened to the harry boy Sam was telling me about".

"Sam!".i exclaimed.

"Sorry, come on you know i tell my Mom everything ok sorry" i signed and shook my head. I should of known she was gonna tell her. Last time she told her about the incident of me farting in public. Want to know the worse part? It was in front of boys. Cute ones if you ask me. I was so embarrassed we vowed never to speak of it again only  to come to Sam's house and be teased about it by her and her  parents. Ugh!

"Umm no Mary, we are just good friends" I answer not knowing what to say. I mean no, harry and I aren't a couple but we do couple things. I mean we are like best friends but best friends don't kiss each other. I wouldn't say that we're friends with benefits because we don't do those sort of things and I don't like the terminology.

"Yea friends that suck each others face off" Sam scoffed earning a nudge of my elbow into her side making her squirm.

"Oh, nonsense. Does he like you" Marys question makes me think about Harry. Does he like me? Yea he shows it and tells me he wants all of me. But what if he just wants me sexually?

"Uh, i mean i guess"

" Do you like him?" do I like Harry Styles? That's probably a good question. All this time spending with Harry I've grown an attraction, security and likeness towards Harry. oh Who am I kidding of course I f****** like him. Maybe a little to much for my liking.