All things come out.

Red Love by Pia Mia (for the flashback)

-------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

Fucking Hell. This always happens. I always mess up my words or Paris always misinterprets them, it never fails. I just wish she wouldn't run away all the time. We can never discuss anything because she always runs away and ignores the situation. I'm tired of it. It's stressful and exhausting. I will make her tell me everything. I will make her open up to me because if she can't this will never work. I care about her so much I just want her to understand that I am here for her. That I will always be here and that I want to help her. We all have our secrets but in a relationship our secrets become one. I sound so chessy right now but it's true and I will let her know that.

I get out of my car slamming the door shut and stomp my way to Paris front door. I will not leave until I get answers. I'm so frustrated and confused. I didn't mean to snap on her but she needs to realize if she can't be open with me then I'm not obligated to be open with her.

"Paris open this door right now" I bang the door loudly to make sure she hears me incase she's in her room. I know she is there because all the lights are on. If she wanted to be hidden the least she could have done was turn off the lights.

"Paris, I know you're in there." I bang. "Open the fucking door" I was about to bang on the door once more when the door swung open. But it wasn't Paris. It wasn't the gorgeous brunette with the biggest hazel eyes that stood in front of me. No, It was someone a little older. Someone with short blonde hair and brown eyes, the color of poop. No offense. She looked bewildered at my presence. It's now that i realize that this is Paris mother. Shit. Good job you asshole great first impression. To be honest I didn't think she would be here. Anytime I was with Paris she was always at the hospital.

"Um who are you" She asked me curiosity laced in her voice.

"Uh Hi ma'm my name is Harry Styles nice to meet you" I say as politely as I can holding my hand out for her to shake. She looked at it with raised eyebrows then turned her gaze to lock with mine. I retracted my hand realizing she won't shake it.

"And why are you here yelling and cursing for my daughter to open the door. Who are you?" She asked once more visibly getting mad. I gulped and closed my eyes for a brief second and breathed. I open them seconds later thinking of a way to say this. I don't think Paris would appreciate me telling her mom our business.

"I'm Paris boyfriend, and I was just coming to check up on Paris. We kind of had an disagreement and she just left really pissed. Do you have any idea where she is?"

She looked at me suspiciously probably not believing a word coming out of my mouth. I mean can you blame her.

"Boyfriend? She never told me anything about a boyfriend" Well maybe if you were ever home you would know. I can already hear Paris saying . I shake my thoughts away and try to answer her without being rude.

"Well, I'm sorry we had to meet like this maybe we can meet on a different occasion but can you please tell me where Paris is." I said once again not really caring what her mom has to say. I just want to find Paris and make things right.

She looked at me for a few mintues before sighing. "I don't know. She hasn't came home yet." I sigh and run my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Ohok thanks ma'm. Can you do me a favor and tell her to call me I would really like to talk to her?" I asked praying that she would be considerate and understanding.

"Uh yea sure I guess. But I can't make her do anything she doesn't want to. If you really know Paris like i do, you know she's very stubborn and closed-off." Her mother says.