Frustration

Boring, boring, boring. Have you ever been in class and you just stare at the teacher like what are you talking about? Well that's exactly how i feel right now. I'm in math class and he's talking about some long division and something else that starts with an S. i don't even know and i don't even care. It seems like i can't get my mind straight and it's been that way for the past few months.

I just have a lot going on. From my mother never being home, the past that i still can't let go and Harry. To say the least he has been the best part of it all. Yeah we might not be official but i wouldn't want it any other way. I know he wants more but i just can't right now. I'm not ready to fully open and trust someone. Although I'm more open with Harry than most and trust him more than most i can never let anyone know the truth of what really happen. I just want to pretend it never did. Even though it's still fresh in my head i would act like it wasn't.

I was so into my thoughts i hadn't realized i was the only one in my classroom. Realizing the bell has rung and no one bothered to tell me, i huffed and grabbed my stuff getting ready to exit the class when Mr. Lincoln called after me.

"Yes sir"  i asked politely even though i was annoyed because I'm really hungry and here i am being held back.

"Ms Jefferson, it has come to my attention that you have been failing my class. Your average is currently a 64 and you need a 65 to past this course. Now i know you can do better than a 65 since you were a scholar in your previous school so tell me, what's wrong"

"uh what do you mean sir?"

" i mean , you seem ...distracted all the time. There has to be something on your mind so what's wrong"

"i just have a lot of things going on sir nothing to worry about. I promise I'll work harder" i replied quickly trying to get out of this awkward conversation.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"Well alright. Just know if you need anything or anyone to talk to you can always come to me" He said with a wide smile and a simple wink. Who is he my therapist? I thought to myself but just smiled and nodded.

"Of course sir, i should go you know tummy rumbling"

"ah yes yes go on"he chuckled then turned to his work on his desk.

I made my way to my locker grabbed my stuff and ran to the cafeteria. As soon as i walked in i was engulfed in the wonderful smell of food. Pizza to be exact. I got my stuff and made my way to Harrys table where he was waving me over. I sat down next to him and he gave me a simple kiss on my forehead which made me smile.

"What took you soo long i was about to go search for you" he chuckled causing me to join in.

"Oh Mr. Lincoln just wanted to talk".

"About"

"He said I'm failing math and then acted like my therapist asking what was on my mind that got me so distracted and blah blah" Harry just stared at me in silence. He didn't say anything, just stared. It seemed like he was lost in thought so i waved my hand in front of his face trying to regain his attention.

"Harry, hello"

"I don't want you talking to him" he suddenly blurted out. scrunching my eyebrows in confusion i answered with a " what"

"I don't like you near him. Don't talk to him" he told me like i was stupid.

"Are you insane of course I'm going to talk to him he's my teacher" i half shouted still confused to why he felt this way.

" i don't give a fuck. Stay away from him"

" fuck no, you can't tell me what to do " I'm mad now. He can't just tell me what to do.