Chapter 11

Today is the day. The day where i walk into the Devil's territory. He'll probably eat me alive. Rip my skin from my bone and serve it to the dogs. Or better yet eat it himself. Today is the day i die. Ugh. Why do i have to over exaggerate all the time. Obviously he's not the Devil nor will he eat me alive. Well i hope not. He can be a cannibal for all i know. Oh what the hell Paris shut the fuck up and stop being a baby dam. My subconscious yelled at me. Sometimes she can be such a bitch i don't even understand. I'm just nervous. I'm not one for confrontation. Especially if the other person wants absolutely nothing to do with me.

Right now I'm sitting in English class next to Harry. I'm contemplating whether or not if i should ask him for his address or if we're going in his car. I am completely lost and confused. I just need to grow a pair of balls and ask him. I cleared my throat getting ready to talk but was interrupted by Harry.

" I'll wait for you in the parking lot we're going in my car" he said as if reading my mind. I just nodded my head with an simple "ok" as an answer. It seems like we both wanted to say something but had no idea what to say. Thankfully the bell rung indicating the end of class. I hurriedly gathered my belongs and fled to my last class.

******

I'm walking out of the schools corridors when i see Harry leaning against his Rang rover tapping away on his phone. I walk in a slow pace not to eager about this evening.

Like i said i have no idea how it's going to go. And i don't even know if we'll be able to get the work done if we continue like this. I mean we do have a week for this but still. Just a reminder we are both stubborn. As i get closer i guess he sensed my presence since he shifted his gaze from his phone to me shoving it in pocket.

"Um hey" I say quietly bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"Sup" is all he says then we fall into an awkward silence with me bouncing and him with his hands in his pockets. We are both trying real hard to avoid eye contact. I've finally had enough of this stupid game and broke the silence.

"Uh so ready to go"

"Um yea..yea" he says and surprisingly opens the door for me. I smile up at him a mutter a quick"thanks" before he shuts the door.

He jogs to the driver side and hops in and immediately starts driving. The car ride to the house was completely silent. It wasn't comfortable but it wasn't awkward. It was basically in between. Like you're glad for the silence to have time to think and gather your thoughts but also it seems like we can never have a normal conversation anymore and quiet frankly it's beyond annoying.

We funall reach his house and he hops out first opening the door for me. With a quick thank you we walk up to his front door.

Once we're inside the house i feel more...comfortable? I don't know I've only been here once but it feels almost like home. Like i belong here. I have no idea what im saying right now. It's soo cliche and just typical bullshit.

"Want something to eat or drink?" Harry interrupts my on going battle of the brain.

"Uh yea sure what do you have"

"For drinks we have Pepsi, Milk, Apple juice, Water , and beer."

"You do know that you're not legal to drink yet right" i say raising an eyebrow.

"You do know that i don't give a fuck" he snaps and looks at me with narrow eyes. My eyes widen at his sudden outburst and i take a big hard gulp to compose my self. I guess he saw my shocked face and his face immediately softens and he shakea his head. "Sorry" he mutters turning his gaze to the floor.

"It— it's fine um I'll just have pepsi if that's ok" i stutter. Why am i stuttering oh i don't know maybe because his mood swing fucking scare me and give me whip lash. I'm telling you man he's soo confusing.