Chapter 15

*WARNING SMUT SCENE*

"W-what" i stuttered with wide open eyes shocked at his statement.

" let me make you feel good, let me help you forget for a little. Get your mind off of it" I stayed there frozen in my spot not knowing what to do. Make me feel good? help me to forget for a little? would that even work i don't even know what he means by make me feel good like give me a massage or something.

Harry starts kissing my hands up to my shoulders pulling me towards my bed. we stood at the foot of my bed staring into each  others eyes. His pupils dilated, Brown twirling with the green.

I watch as he starts to unbutton my white button up.  Not breaking eye contact, not knowing what to do I just stood there arms limp by my sides watching his every move. I have no idea why I'm letting this happen. I have no idea what's about to happen but i like it. I like the feeling Harry gives me. It's like my stomach flutters with butterflies making me want to throw up in happiness.

Once my button up is on the floor he takes a step back to over look my upper body. Eyes scanning my frame landing on my chest area a little longer than normal. Seeing his eyes dark filled with lust just turns me on even more. But i can't help the past memories flash before my eyes making me insecure and cower back a little.

Bringing my arms to cover my chest averting my eye sight to look around the room in embarrassment. Harry seems to notice my insecurity, since he immediately takes my arms away from my chest and looks into my eyes.

"Don't, don't cover yourself from me Paris. You're beautiful" I blush at his words and slowly nod my head bringing my hands down to my sides. I look into his eyes and bit my lip to stop myself from saying something embarrassing.

Harry growls and tugs my lip back out with his finger. "Don't do that unless you want me to fuck you right here right now until you can't even breath" He says with a dead serious look. Taking his warning into consideration, i gulp and nod my head.

Harry then brings me closer locking his lips with mine. One arm cupping my face while the other holding my waist tightly. His kisses are soft and gentle like he's afraid of breaking me.

My arms find there way around his neck pulling his curls gently bringing him closer to me so our bodies can be flushed as one. He growls into my mouth and kisses me harder.

Kisses full of lust and hunger now getting sloppier and sloppier. Tugging at my bottom lip making me let out a small moan into his mouth. Harry then pulls away laying me down on my bed gently.

Him hovering over me between my legs supporting his body weight on his elbows. He bows down to connect our lips again. It's still full of lust but more gentle now. Wrapping my legs around his waist to bring him closer. I want to feel him. I need to feel him. He turns me on so much that i can't even think straight right now. I want him so bad.

I lift my hips to meet his prominent bulge. He's so hard for me. Digging his hips into mine over and over again moaning slightly into my mouth.

"Harry" i moan as he starts kissing down my neck onto my chest right above my breast. Sucking on the surface of each breast leaving marks. Marking me, i moan a little louder to let him know that he's doing good.

"Harry" i moan again.

"Hmm" i replies muffled by my breast.

"Pants, take off the pants" desperate to relieve myself from the fabric of my sweats. He immediately sits up on his knees looking down at me with a smirk on his face while he takes off my pants.

"You too, take off shirt and jeans" i demand to which he chuckled at but still obeyed. I bit my lip at the sight of his toned body. prominent abs covered my a butterfly tattoo. A few more tattoos scattered across his body. Hoping to learn the meaning of each of them one day, i keep searching his body.