Chapter 2

As i walk into my first class all eyes are on me. As usuall, does anyone know how to mind their own business and stay focus? Just love attention don't cha.

"Hello you must be Miss Jefferson?" My teacher says.

"Yes that's me um hi" i say awkwardly. Biting my bottom lip nervously waiting for him to speak.

"Very well you're late but since you're new I'll let it slide today go take a seat next to Styles. Styles raise your hand" My teacher Mr.ward said while pointing to the back. I turned to be faced with the green eyed freak againwith  his hand up and a smirk. I gasp about how beautiful he is but cover it up with a cough. I walk to take the seat next to his thinking how the hell did he get here so fast if he went the opposite direction. I slowly set my books on the desk and take a seat. I'm so nervous for no reason. Maybe because you're sitting next to the most sexiest man on the planet. My subconscious tells me. Got dam her man she always playing with my emotions.

Im interrupted from my thoughts again when a voice from my side speaks..."Good to see you again Ms.Jeferrson" I look to my left to see him with that smirk on his face. I'm super nervous but won't show it. I know his type. They love to tease the innocent and see how far they can push them. But I have another thing coming for him if he thinks he can control me. I'm a changed person no more push over Paris here.

I cleared my throat to respond with something that shows him I'm uninterested in his games disregarding his immensly good looks . "Would love to say the same Mr.Styles" I say with a smirk of my own.

His smirk widens at my respond and says."Harry the name's Harry" so that's this greed eyed freaks name. Maybe I should stop calling him that and holy shirt is he British. Is that a fucking accent I hear  how come  I didn't notice before oh shit I'm staring now.Ok I need to stop cursing I usually don't curse unless I'm mad or excited. I guess I'm excited. For what thought? Because I have a sick obssession with New England and accents. I can finally say I have a British friend. Well, not friend but I know somebody who's British. That still counts right?

"You know you can take a picture it would last much longer" he says with what other than a smirk and I didn't even know I was staring for so long. "Sorry but you're British." I state the obvious and meantally backhand myself in the face I'm such a dumb ass man.

He chuckles " Yeah last time I checked" I smile awkwardly because I'm such a fucking weirdo. " Umm yea sorry" I say while turning to the front of the class . He chuckles and says something like "You say sorry to much" but I chose to ignore it and pay attention to the teacher.

A few mintues later  the bell rings signifying that class has ended and I pack my bag up fast and rush to my other class. But before I got to far someone grabs my wrist and turns me around.

"You forgot this"Harry says while handing me my text book. "Oh thank you" I give him a greatful smile and he just nods and walks the other direction. I sign and make my way to chemistry class.

--------

The bell rings indicating it's time for lunch and I'm so happy because I'm starving. I walk into the rather large cafeteria and wait online for my food. As I'm waiting someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see a beautiful blonde that has the most gorgeous blue eyes ever. Immediately jealousy rushes through my veins because there she is and here I am with boring brown eyes.

"Hello I'm Sarah and I know you're new so I was wondering if you wanted to sit with us I know how it is to be new here and it gets quite stressful" Sarah giggles. "Yeah sure thank you" I smile at her and get my food and walk over to the table where I see three girls and three boys who are seated.

"Guys this is Paris , Paris this is Greg (the blonde with blue eyes smiles and waves) Liam (the brown eyes and buzz cut smiles at me) Nick( brown hair and green eyes) Sam and Caty (both girls were brunettes with big blue eyes) Whle Vicky has green eyes and blonde hair. May I just say that these people are absolutely beautiful.

"Hey" I beam them a wide smile and sit down between Greg and liam.

"So where did you move from " Greg ask."Uhh I moved from New york" I say.

"Oh really, cool how come you moved here"Sam ask looking really interested in my answer. "Oh just school problems that's all" I say trying to dismiss this conversation but fail to.

"what kind of problems" wow Sams type nosey "well umm..uh" but before I can respond the cafeteria doors swing open revealing a group of people walk in. Everyone is quiet while this group walks in and sits at the table in the fair left of my table.

After they're seated everyone resumes to what they were doing dismissing the fact that they just put their whole life on pause just to watch this group sit down. "Who are they and why was everyone so quiet when they walked in." I asked honestly confused and curious. " They're the styles group. Basically the bad ass jerks who think they rule everything."Caty says with disgust laced  in her voice.

"The styles group." I muttered with eye brows furrowed together. I look around the group and make eye contact with the most amazing green eyes i have ever seen. Harry.

So that's why they're called the Styles group. "That's Harry Styles, tHe biggest man whore on the planet you must stay away from him." Sarah says

"Yeah he will only destroy you" Caty says and everyone nods.

"But he's still sexy" Sam says. And Caty and Vicky slap her arm . "What we all know it. I would do anything for him to fuck the shit out of me" I cringe at the use of words while everybody gasp at Sam. She just laughs and waves them off.

I turn my head to look at Harry to see him already staring at me. I gulp and try to turn around but it's like I'm hypnotized my his eyes. It's when I see him walking my way that my eyes widened and quickly turn my head. Maybe he's not coming here. No he will walk right past this tab..

"Hello there Ms.Jeferrson" A deep raspy voice interrupts and  already know who it belongs to. I turn around to see him hovering over me with that smirk. "Hello there Mr. Styles" I respond blatantly and boringly.

"Please call my Harry, I just came by to invite you to my party Friday night. You'll come won't you ." Harry says with a hopeful stare but his voice sounds like he was....demanding me?

"Umm yea I'll let you know" I say trying to sound calm and collected in hopes he would dismiss me and walk away. But of course was proven wrong with annoying sound i've been hearing all day. Seriously it's like He's trying to mock me.

Harry laughs saying "Wasn't really a question babe" I furrow my eyebrows and stand up to somewhat eye level with him. Dam him for being  so tall "Then what was it" I finally say while crossing my arms to seem more serious and demanding. It resulted to him just chuckling and saying "You'll figure that out when I see you on friday. See ya later babe" He winks and turns to look at my table and nod saying "everyone" and walks away. The nerve that kid has.

I just stand looking confused and extremely dum founded. "What the fuck was that" Sam practically yells. "i don't even know" I muttered back turning around to sit again.

"How did you get Harry fucking Styles to talk to you" she says looking confused and almost angry. "  I don't know I sit next to him in math and we just introduced ourselves. "I say with a shrug. " You don't understand Harry never invites a girl personally to his parties. Not even the sluts."
Sarah says. "Exactly so how did you do it" Sam says. I just shurg and said " I didn't do anything. It's not a big deal anyway guys it's just a party I'm probably not even going".

"Oh no we're all going and I'm dragging you with us" Sam says.

"why? I don't want to and I have to study for monday anyway" I say trying to let her know that I'm really not interested. But Sam doesn't look like the type of girl who gives up easily.

" Oh come one you're new you have to whole week and weekend to do that pleaseeee." She begs with pouted lips and big eyes.

I contemplate whether I should go or not. I really could loosen up a bit and I'm quite cursious to see what Harry meant. "Ugh finee but only for 2 hours.

"Deal" Sam says with a beaming smile. And I just laugh and say " Hh God what did i get myself into.