Chapter 16

I awake from the bright light shinning through my blue and green curtains framing my window. Why the hell didn't i close them? Groaning i turned to my side stretching my arm out to the right to find it vacant.

Noticing that Harry's missing i quickly sit up straight looking around my room to see if i see him anywhere. Nothing. He's nowhere to be found. Groaning again i fall back in bed pulling the covers up to my chin.

Why did he leave? My stomach drops and my chest starts to tighten thinking he only came for one thing to leave. Did he just fucking use me? Why the fuck did i let him touch me so easily? And to say that i regretted it would be a lie because i didn't. I loved it. I loved how he touched me and compliment me every chance he got. I loved how he fit in between my legs. I was in love with seeing him pleasure me and push me to the brink of ecstasy. Sadly i loved his attention.

God, I'm so stupid but i wouldn't take it back. I was so into my thoughts i hadn't notice someone entering my bedroom.

"Oh good you're up" i turn to look at the source of the voice and see Harry fully dressed walking towards me to sit on my bed. Furrowing my eyebrows in shock and confusion, i sit up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Harry?" I yawn earning a chuckle from Harry and a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes, sleeping beauty" he smiled cheekyingly.

" I thought you left"

He frowns and looks me in the eye." Did you really think i would just leave?"

I looked down fiddling with my fingers. "Umm well yeah"

He takes my chin in between his fingers to make me look up at him. "Paris i would never do that. Especially after what we did last night" i blush remembering last nights events.

"Sorry, i just..i just you know thought that you just wanted one thing." I mummble causing Harry to sign and bring me into a hug.

"No i already told you Paris. I want all of you." I just stayed silent and smiled to myself nuzzling my head into his neck.

So he didn't use me and he didn't leave. Oh Paris always over thinking you prude, my subconscious scolded me.

We stayed in this position for a while until he pulled away. " and besides, you were the only one getting pleasures am i right?" He said wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk. I glared at him and push his shoulder slightly muttering a soft " jerk" which caused Harry to chuckle.

"Ok sweatheart, now get up and get ready or we'll be late" furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. I turned to him as he got up from the bed.

"Late for what?"

He looked at me like i was crazy before he shook his head and spoke" school, you know this place known as hell"

My eyes widen in realization that today was Monday and to top it all off i have a big Math test today. "Shit, what time is it"

"uhh 7:30"

"Shit Harry why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I jump running to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Sorry you just looked to peaceful" i rolled my eyes at his inconvenient time for cuteness. I walk out of the bathroom to see Harry in my closet.

"What are you doing?" i questioned.

"picking out your cloths,now here" he says handing me a pair of light washed ripped skinny jeans and a cropped wife beater.

"Hmm who knew the badass had good sense of style" i joked going into the bathroom to finish getting ready.