Chapter 5

As soon as we walked in to the house i was engulfed with the  smell of alcohol and loud music. The music was so loud i felt like my ears might bleed.

"Come on lets get drinks" Sam said.

"Oh no im good i don't drink"

"Come on don't be such a wus"

"I'm not a wus i just don't want to drink and lose myself and things i will regret the next morning. Probably end up in bed with a random guy who took my innocence away" I ranted

"Ok big man i didn't need all of that" she laughed. "Alright fine lets go look for Harry"

"ugh why do u always have to mention him. Im not here for him i just want to have fun with you and that's it"

"Fine fine whatever you say. I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom and when i come back we can dance ok?" Sam asked and i nodded while she walked away.

I just stood there watching everyone  move. These girls here literally look like they are wearing their  sleep wear. Half of these dresses don't even cover their bum. And shall we talk about their chest. Every girl in here dress looks like its about to fall down. I just don't understand how girls can have such low self respect for themselves and guys actually like this. Why? Because it's easy for them. Shame shame shame.

As I'm waiting for Sam i see Harry approaching me with a smirk on his face. I started to feel nervous for some reason i couldn't move either it's like his gaze had a magical trance that once you look at him you caught and can't get out. I see him getting closer and closer until we're face to face.

"Hey there Ms.Jeferrson" he smirk at me. I decided to play it cool and act natural.

"What it do Styles" i said without thinking and mentally bashed my head into the wall. Why can't i act normal around this dude like freak him.

Harry laughed and said" i see we got a thug in the house tonight"

I chuckled a little " yeah you know thug life just chose me i guess"

" haha yeah i see that, why isn't there a drink in ya hand little thug" he saids pinching my cheeks like I'm a little baby.

"tuh I'm not little for your information and this thug doesn't drink." I shrugged.

"that's not very thuggish is it"

"well i don't care they chose me so they have to deal with it now" i said with my head held high.

Harry laughed and mumbled something under his breath that sounded like "wuss" while taking a sip on his drink.

I gasped" i am not a wuss".

"prove it then he challenged me stepping closer".

" i don't have to prove anything to you"

He chuckled in seductive way" are you sure" he said in my ear. His hot breath sent chills down my spine. He stayed there for a few secobds. Feeling as if my breath has been taken away i just nodded and he backed away.

"Well Enjoy the party" he smirked and just walked a way. I was left there with the most confused expression on my face. What the fuck was that? How he just talked to me with his cocky demeanor and walk away like nothing. He was the one who invited me the least he can do was stay with me. I groaned and made my way to the living room where it was a little more quiet.

"what's a pretty girl like you standing here all alone"a voice interrupted my thoughts. I look to my right to see a guy who is pretty tall with blonde hair and light brown eyes. To say the least this guy is beautiful.