chapter 43

"DYLAN! " I yell as I run into her house.

"Upstairs honey. " Mamma MC says walking to the kitchen.

"Thanks." I call while running up the stairs. I go down the hallway and slam her door open.

"Pack your bags bitch! We're going to California! " I go and jump on her bed. Briana and Alexis groan when I land on their legs.

"When do we leave? " She asks not looking up from her phone.

"4:30 am, it's about a 7 hour flight. "

"What's the time difference? "

"I think they're four hour behind. " Bri says.

"I wanna go. " Lexi says. I nod.

"Ok. Kai said she's coming. " I said. I take out my phone and text the group chat. Then I text Andrew and tell him who else is coming with us.

"Damn. I wanna go but my fucking foot. " Nichol says.

"We still have spring break. And me and Bri can't go either. " Bella says.

"Hey we'll hook up with some hot guys for you. " Lexi winks. I roll my eyes.

"Andrews friends are coming. "

"Someone get me some ice. " Dylan says Fanning herself.

"Go jump in the snow. " Bri says. I snicker.

"Anyways I'm gonna go. I gotta go pack. " I say getting up.

"Yea me too. Gotta tell my mom I'm going to Cali. " Lexi gets up and grabs her keys. We walk downstairs. I see Mindy walking in the door. She barley had anything on.

"Oh hell. Lord give me strength. "Alexis mumbles.

" Look what the cat dragged in. "I say standing on the last step. I lean against the railing and cross my arms.

" Why is my house full of sluts?"she asks and crosses her arms.

"I know you ain't talking to me. The only slut I see is you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go. " We walk pass her and go to our seperate cars.

"I'll meet you at your house at midnight. " Alexis calls from inside her car. I roll down my window.

"Yea. I'll text Dylan and tell her to meet us there. Kai's going to meet us at the airport. "

"Ok see you later babes. " She pulls off and I sigh. This trip better be drama free. Cause I don't have time for it at all. My phone starts ringing. I pull it out of my bah and check the screen.

"Hello." I start the car and pull off.

"Can you come to the house? I gotta tell you something. " I roll my eyes.

"Yea. I'll be there in like 10 minutes. "

"Ok.bye." I say bye and hang up. I do a u turn and start to my fathers house. I don't know. It's weird calling him dad. Not only that I'm not really over the fact that I had to go through the shit that I did and he didn't even try to come and find me. I know he didn't know that my mom died but he still coulda tried to find me. I'm still his daughter. I roll my eyes and stop in front if their house. I get out of the car and go inside the house.

"I'm here! " I say as I close the door.

"Tania! " Evelyn shouts and runs into my legs. I pick her up and put her on my hip.

"Hey pretty girl. Where's ash? "

"He's in the game room. " She wiggles and I set her in her feet. She runs to a door down the hallway and dissapears.