chapter 35

I pull up to alexis' house and honk the horn. Briana let me drive her Tahoe and I'm thinking about trading in both of my cars for a Tahoe and that shirt would so be worth it. She finally comes out and even though we all got our asses beat yesterday we sure don't look like it.

Yesterday after my little meltdown everyone left and Kai came to pick up Tyler earlier that day saying she didn't need me to keep him anymore. Alexis clambers into the SUV and closes the door.

"Let's go bitch. "I pull off towards school and Dylan's connects her phone to the radio and plays Turbo.

'Hey you mind if I smoke Bri?" Alexis asks.

"No that fine. "

"Gimmie one. " I reach back with my eyes still on the road.

"I thought you quit. " She says handing me one.

"Kinda had to, I was locked up. " I take it and light it real fast at the stop sign. I take a puff and blow out the smoke feeling myself relax. I roll down all the windows and Briana turns up the music so it's blaring. I nod my head to the music. I sing along a bit.

"But I love it, turbo
Baby got it all, she smart, ghetto
Lay a bitch down, don't start, mellow
Smoke a nigga out after dark, I'm a pharaoh
Queen poppin' ass, work of art
She don't want no square, she want a real nigga
She know I got a big ego, but my bills bigger
Only certain type of niggas that could deal with her
Don't let that pretty face have you lookin' stupid as fuck" We sing.

I pull into the school gates and park in her usual spot. Some people are looking because of the music. We all get out and we go into the school. I completely ignore the fact that I have a lit cigarette. We go through the school and out to the quad. We sit I put out the cigarette after one last puff.

"I wonder who the new kids are. I didn't see anyone new yesterday. " Bella says.

"We weren't really here yesterday though either. " Nichol says.

"Speaking of yesterday... How did your families react when you guys came home.? " Dylan asks Bella and Bri.

"My mom was pissed when I told her what actually happened. But then she got happy because I'm actually coming out of my shell even though it's not the way she imagined. " Bri says.

"My parents were actually okay with it. " Bella says. Sarah comes running up. She sits next to me throws her arm around my shoulder and kisses me real fast.

"Oh my god. I just saw the new kids and they're hot! But what's weird is that one of them looks exactly like Tania. " I raise my eye brow.

"Sarah, are you high? " She looks at me and shakes her head.

"Hell no. Don't believe me then just wait until you see them then. " I roll my eyes and pull her into me. We start to make out and then I hear a bunch of wolf whistles. I pull back and smirk. Dylan claps me on the back.

"Damn girl get it! That was hot! Am I next? " She jokes. I push her shoulder.

"Hell no. " They all laugh. Next thing I know Caden cones and pulls me into the school.

"What the hell! "I say.

" Just look. "He points to 2 boys.
" What am I looking at? Those are the new kids, yea, I know. "

"Tania. Look. He looks exactly like you. Out of everybody he looks like you just a boy version. "

"It's not like were related. I am a only child. Besides for Andrew. Which he's my stop brother. "

"I'm just saying. It's scary. "

"I fucking told you T. " Sarah says. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, whatever. " I say and the bell rings.

"You look hot today! "Caden yells after me as I walk to my first period.

" Thanks! "I yell back.

         -----------------------------

"So you're telling me that you got jumped into a gang yesterday. " Caden says as we walk into the cafeteria. I nod.

"Yea."

"I just gotta tell you though, there's rumors going around that you're lesbian. " I roll my eyes.

"I did hear this one rumor that your were so bad in bed that you turned me lesbian. " I laughed as we sit at the table.

"Shut the fuck up, really?! " I nod still laughing.

"It's true though people are saying you're lesbian. " Dylan says from my other side.

"I'm not lesbian though. I'm bi. "

"They don't know that. "

"What do y'all want me to make a PSA. Cuz I will. "

"You won't. I bet you won't. " Jaden says. I smirk. I get up and step on my chair then step onto the table.

"HEY ALL Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS LISTEN UP! Y'ALL NEED TO STOP WITH THE RUMORS THAT I'M LESBIAN BECAUSE I'M NOT! I'M BISEXUAL BITCHES! " People start cheering. I continue even though I don't have to.

"AND FOR THOSE OF Y'ALL WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS .... IT MEANS THAT I LIKE DICK AND PUSSY! YOU KNOW THE HOT DOG AND THE TACO! ALSO KNOWN AS WEE WEE AND THE VAJAYJAY! SCIENTIFICALLY KNOWN AS THE PENIS AND THE VAGINA! JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP! " People are going crazy. There's whistles and laughter. I step down and sit on the chair with a straight face. Then we all bust into laughter. Two chairs scrape and I look up to see the new kids.

"Hey I'm Asher, and this is my brother Mason. " The one that looks like me says. As he, Mason and I have the same eye color. Hazel. But Mason has black hair. Me and Asher have dark brown hair. They are right and it's crazy how much he looks like me. I was zoned out that I didn't hear them introducing themselves. Then it got to me and everyone looked at me.

"Tania." I said. They nodded. Asher kept his gaze on me and it kinda made me uncomfortable. Suddenly the cafeteria doors burst open and everyone got quiet. I see a cop and the principal walking in our direction.

"What did you do now Tania. " Caden mumbles.

"I didn't do anything. " I mumbles back.

"Davis! " I groan. It's Todd

"What? " Me, Asher and Mason said. I looked at them dumbfounded. What. The. Hell. They have the same last name.

"Tania." I feel a hand on my shoulder. The cafeteria is so quiet. Everyone is watching.

"We need to go to the hospital. It's Andrew. I thought it was you because it was your Bugatti. Come on I'll explain on the way. " He grabs my arm and pulls me towards the exit. Oh my god. What happened.

"Hey, you all aren't excused. Only Davis is. " The principal calls.

"We don't care! " They all say back. I'm dragged to Todd's squad car.

"We'll follow. " They say and all I can do is nod. I get into the passenger seat of the cop car and Todd pulls off with his siren on. I hope it's not bad. But that's I can can do. Hope.