chapter 15

I go down stairs and grab my keys when someone comes up behind me.

"Where do you think you're going? " I turn and see Andrew.

"I'll be back. Don't worry I'm not doing anything bad. " That's a lie.
Geo's brother had called me and had a 'errand' for me.

"Ok." I exit the house. I go to my car and get in. I pull down the visor. (Outfit ⬆⬆⬆)

"He wants me to do this at 11am. Really? " I say to myself. I jump as there's a knock at my window. I roll it down.

"What? "

"Where are you going? "

"I have a few errands to run. "

"Come on. Get out. " He opens my door and pulls me out.

"What the fuck dude! "

"Yea, you're running a few errands dressed like that. "

"Whats it to you,? "

"I'm not letting my wife leave the house like this. "

"Piss off. " I get back in my car. The passenger door opens before I pull off.

"I'm coming with then. "

"Get out of my car. "

"No."

"Your gunna regret it. " I pull out of the driveway. I speed down the road until I reach the highway. My phone rings. It's Landon. Geo's older brother. I put it on speaker.

"What?! "

"Don't get attitude. You gotta meet Alexis. She has the location. "

"Location for what exactly. "

"You've been locked up for too long. "I slam on my breaks.

" What the hell T! "

"Shut up! "I pick up my phone because It fell.

" Then you need to tell Alexis I'm not using my car! "I say as I start driving again.

" She crashed her car during the last one. The cops showed during and she pulled off. She crashed a half mile down. "

"If she's doing it she's gonna have to find another car she's not using mine. "

"I need my fucking money! "

"She's not using my fucking car! "

"Well find a fucking way! " He yells and hangs up.

"Asshole! " I yell and hit the steering wheel.

"Calm down. "

"No! Don't tell me to fucking calm diwn! You have no fucking clue what's going on! You shouldn't even be here! "

"I'm just trying to live through this car ride "I sigh.

"Well this shit is dangerous. You should be home or with the twins where it's safe. "

"Where you go, I go. "

"Then we are going to Manhattan. "

-------------------

"Let's go get some coffee " Caden said. I park and we walk a couple blocks to this little coffee shop .

"You go order the coffee. " I tell him. He nods and goes to the counter while I go sit down by the window. I'm looking ou oft the window when someone sits across from me. I thought it was Caden but it wasn't.