Chapter 22

I was walking down the hallway when I seen Mindy smirking at me. She motions for me to come to her. I was hesitant but eventually walked over to her.

"Nice uniform. Considering you haven't showed up to a practice in 3 weeks. " I sigh. I look down at the cheer uniform I'm wearing.

"I know. I'm sorry. "

"You should've been off the squad but I'll let you stay.  If you don't come to practice today then you're off. "

"Ok." I nod and turn to walk away. I go to my locker and trade out my books. I,close my locker and head to Calculus. I round the corner and see caden pushed against a locker. Who's holding him there? Mindy McCannon. I drop my books. Caden looks at me with wide eyes. I laugh. I just laugh. A couple bystanders were looking at me like I'm crazy. I am though but that's not the point.

"You have got to be shitting me. " I say. I take a step closer to them leaving my books on the floor. Nobody was moving. Everyone was watching.

"What? " Mindy asks like nothing was wrong.

"What? What? That's all you say. Pushed up against my man like that. " Fuck. Did I just say my man?

"Yea. He doesn't mind. Actually we made plans for tonight so don't wait up to late. Like I said before. Pull down your skirt. Your ass is hanging out. You might wanna ask coach for a bigger size. " She smirks.

"Ok alright I'll back off. But I think it's you that needs a bigger size. " I smirk and go to pick up my things. I hear her gasp.

"That's it. You gave up so easily. " She turns to Caden.

"This was so easy. She should've gotten mad. I mean I would with how many times we've fucked. "She says. Caden groans and pushes her off of him.

" Oh so now you wanna go to her. Ok. Go be with that bitch. She's not worth it. You'll miss me. You always do. "She says to Caden as he comes to me.

" What the fuck are you talking about you slut. "

"Oh yeah, you didn't know. Caden always comes to me. " She laughs.

"Yea I'll bet. "

"What the hell does that mean? "

"Do you not know how to keep your legs closed? Oh I forgot, Mindy's garden is always open to the public. " I say louder. A couple people around me laugh. She turns red. She stomps up to me and draws back her hand. And there it is. That stinging sensation you get when someone slaps you. She can slap I'll give her that. She slaped me so hard my head turned to the side. I turn my head towards her.

"Uh huh. Yep " I say. And then I just go for her.

My books once again fall to the floor. And like any other fight we have a hold on each other's hair. I slam her against a locker and she goes to knoee me but when she does, we both get tangled and fall to the floor with her on top of me. She manages to slap me again. I sink my nails into her skin and push her off. She rolls onto the floor and I get on top of her. I punch her. I don't slap I punch. I punch her again then I'm pushed off of her. Her little minion tries to get in but she's pulled back.

Mindy comes for me again this time we are standing. She shoves my head against the locker. And I turn and do the same to her but on the other set across the hallway. I hear people yelling 'fight, fight' but I block them out. She sinks her claws into my arm and I push her so hard that she let's go of my hair and ends up on the floor. She quickly gets up and we start to go for each other again but she is grabbed and so am I. We are both kicking and screaming at each other.

We are both dragged in the same direction. The principals office. We are both taken into the room and when they release us, Mindy tries to hit me again. I push her and punch her.