chapter 18

"Hey andrew. " I say coming downstairs and sitting on the couch next to him.

"Uh oh. What happened? " I smile.

"Nothing. But I did want to ask.. " I chuckle.

"What? " I chuckle again.

"Can a get a Mercedes Benz. A SUV because sometimes I don't wanna drive a Bugatti. "

"So you want another car? " He says/asks.

"Yea." I say slowly.

"Ok.we can go look tomorrow. " He says.

"Really? "

"Yea." I hug him.

"Thanks."

"Besides, I have more than one car. " He winks. I chuckle.

"Um I have to tell you something. " He says slowly. My smile fades.

"What? "

"Dads back in town and he's going to be staying with us for a few days. " He says.

"When? " I ask. I need to know so I can get the fuck outta here for those days.

"Tonight until Friday. " It's Wednesday so he will be here for two days. I can do that.

"Ok." I fake smile to make him happy. He doesn't know about what he did to me. I don't want him to know because that's his dad.

"Actually. Can we go look for the car now? I am going to Dylan tomorrow. I forgot about that I need to text her. " I say making a excuse for not being here.

"Yea. I'll go get my things. "

             -----------------

Its 8 and the dickface is here. I hear him downstairs so I decide to use my window. I close my bedroom door and call Dylan.

"Wassup" She answers.

"I'm staying for the week. He's here. I know he knows that I'm here. I need to get outta here. " I say my voice shaking.

"Ok honey. I'm at home. Do you need me to come get you? "

"No. But I gat a new car just so you know when I'm there. " I say as I'm in the closet throwing clothes into a duffle.

"What car. I'll open the garage so you can park in there. "

"A white Mercedes. " I close my closet door and open my balcony door.

"Ok. Are you still at home? "

"Yeah. I'm going through the balcony. Just so I don't have to see them. "

"Ok be careful. Call or text when yo6ur close. "

"Ok." I put the phone in my duffle and close the balcony doors.

I carefully climb over the rail. The fall isn't that far. I've jumped further before so this is no big deal. I drop the duffle, then I'm after it. I land and grab my duffle. I run around the house to the driveway and unlock my car.

"Tania? " Caden walks up .

"Shhhh. I don't have time I gotta go. "I open the car door. I throw the duffle on the passenger seat.

"Sneaking out? " He smirks.

"I'm still mad at you. But my step dad is here and I'm trying to steer clear of this goddamned house. "

"Then come to my house. "

"I already have a place to go. "

"Dylan's."

"No. I'm going to Manhattan. "

"Don't do anything that can get you arrested. "

"Everything I do can get me arrested. " With that I close the door and start the car.

I wait to turn on the headlights until I'm on the main road. I make sure no one is following me then take the turn to Dylan's. My phone rings and Andrews face pops up. I ignore it and keep driving. I call Dylan when I turn down the block of her house.

"I'm here. "

"Ok I'm gunna open the garage. My parents are gone for two weeks. "

"Ok I'm coming in. " I pull into her garage and shut off the car. I grab my bag and get out of the car. I push the button on the garage wall to close it then get the key from the hook and open the door. I go in and Dylan's coming down the stairs. She comes and hugs me.

"Are you ok? "

"I think. I didn't see him at all. I just heard him. " My phone rings again. It's Andrew again.

"This is the second time he called. I don't know what to say to him. "

"Just tell him you decided to come early. " The phone stopped ringing.

"I'll answer if he calls again. " I say and I go up to the room next to hers. I put my duffle on the bed then go back down stairs. I go to her kitchen and she follows.

"Hungry? " She smirks.

"Yep." I open the fridge and pull out some ice cream. She goes to a drawer and grabs two spoons.

"This is why you're my best friend. " I smile. We sit at the island and she asks me what happened yesterday.

"So what happened with you and Caden yesterday? " I sigh.

"I don't exactly know. I saw that Mindy sent him a nude then in the hallway I got mad went through all of his texts and found out that he has been texting and calling Mindy ever since we met. He even texted her that morning and asked if she wanted Starbuck that he could take her before he came to my house. I don't know. I just got pissed and gave him the ring back. But he did call me a jealous girlfriend and said that we were never together.. "I finish. I eat a spoonful of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

" She sent him a nude in class. "I nod.

" Who knows how many they sent each other. He said that I haven't given him any ass since we got married so he went to get some from someone else . "

"What the hell. " She shakes her head.

"I know. He said I'm to busy for him. "

"We literally only did something together twice since you two got married. You're always with him. " She says

"That's what I don't understand. But it's whatever. He's right. We were never together. I mean I don't think we ever even said that we loved each other. If we did then I don't remember.."

"Girl fuck him then. You got the squad and all of our old friends. "

"All my bad ass friends that got me locked up. " We laugh.

"Hell yea! Let's go to a party. Gabe's having a party. I'll do some lines with you. " She says.

"Ok. Let's go get ready. " We go upstairs to her room to get ready.