chapter 19

"I got some business for you this weekend. " Landon sits next to me. I take a hit and pass it to him.

"What percent.? " I ask.

"25." He answers.

"No. 45 or you find someone else. " I say. He looks at me. And he's pissed.

"Get pissed all you want. The past five errands I've done I've gotten nothing. I want 45." I say.

"Don't test me. " He grits out.

"I'm not scared. Especially of you. My step dad is back anyway. He'll probably kill me this time so don't worry. "

"I don't care. "

"I don't care either. I'm back to the 'I don't give a shit' Tania. "

"That's the worst side of you. " He says handing it back and I take another hit.

"I know. I want to be different because I was inside but now I couldn't give two fucks. "He looks at me. I roll my eyes and turn to look at him. He leans over and kisses me. I kiss him back. I rum my hands up his chest and through his hair. His arms wrap around me. Dam. Is he a good kisser or what. He tastes like alcohol and pot but it's fine. A few seconds later I pull away to take a breath. I look down and lick my lips.

"Wow." I say. I start to chuckle. Then I full out laugh.

"I'm high. " I say and laugh harder. He starts to laugh.

"Wait. You slept with both Gabe and Geo. " I stop laughing and nod.

"Yep. "He looks at me and shrugs.

" I don't care. "He pushes me down on the couch. It takes me by surprise but I laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck.

               ------------------

Im so drunk I can barely stand. Landon is half carrying me. And I notice we are at my house. Whatever I'll just go back to Dylan's in the morning. I don't wanna take this shit back there any ways.

" Landon. Shhh. It's 3 am and my brother is sleeping. "I slur. He opens my purse and gets my keys. He opens the door. He looks at the stairs and tolls his eyes. I pout.

" You're not coming with me? "I pout more.

" I'll come in. "

"The rooms are soundproof. " I say to him as he closes the door. I lean against the wall. I slide down the wall and sit on the floor. I don't know how but I get my shoes off. I hear footsteps. My step dad and Andrew come out of the kitchen. Beers in hand.

"Are you drunk again? " Andrew asks.

"Chill bro. I'm fine. " I hold my hands out for Landon to help me up. He grabs them and pulls me up. He just ends up picking me up.

"Make sure she goes to sleep."Andrew says. Neither of us bother answering.

"You can put me down now. " He sets me down and I manage to walk to my room and open my door. I go and lay face down on my bed. I feel the bed dip beside me.

"Are you ok? "

"Yea." I roll over and onto the floor. I stand up and go to my closet. I grab some shorts and a over sized t shirt. I put them on then go back to the bed. I lay down and pull the blanket over me. He goes to get up but I stop him.

"Stay." I say. He takes off his shirt and jeans and climbs into bed behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Good night T. "

"Good night L. "

              --------------------

I run my hands through my birds nest of hair. I walk down stairs and open the door because the doorbell keeps going off and that shit is loud.