***

The next morning, Glenn was having a hard time keeping the secret in. He glanced at Matilda so many times that it had caught the attention on Daryl who was lounging in a lawn chair.

The duo had spilled the secret to Dale about the walkers in the barn.   Matilda was sitting on the ground with her back against Daryl's legs as an unknown tension rose around the group.

Glenn and Matilda caught eyes, the look of pure agony in the man's face told the dark haired girl everything. Sighing softly, Tilly knew her friend couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Um, guys..." Glenn's voice broke the silence. "So, the barn is full of walkers."

Everyone paused looking at the overwhelmed man with pure shock and fear on their faces.

Most of the group started towards the barn, Matilda had forced the kids to stay in the house with Beth, while the adults deal with the barn of walkers.

"You cannot tell me you're alright with this"

Shane spoke loudly enough so the group could hear him over moaning and groaning of the walkers behind him.

Her father looked at his best friend. "I'm not. But we're guests here. This isn't our land."

"This is our lives!" Shane yelled.

"Lower your voice," Matilda and Glenn hissed.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug," Andrea spoke up, looking at Rick and Shane.

Shane nodded. "It ain't right. Not remotely." He begins to pace. "Okay, we've either got to go in there, we've got to make things right or we've just got to go. Now we have been talking about fort Benning for a long time-"

"We can't go," Rick said firmly.

"Why, Rick? Why?"

"Because of Sophia, She's still out there," Lola was the one to answer, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Okay," Shane said. "Okay, I think its time that we all start to just consider the other possibility."

"We're not leaving Sophia behind," Matilda snapped, irritated.

"I'm close to finding this girl," Daryl reminded from where he was standing behind the dark haired girl. "I just found her damn doll two days ago."

"You found her doll, Daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll," Shane said, heatedly.

"Shane, enough. We're not leaving that girl. Shut ya damn mouth before I shut it for ya."

Matilda finally snapped as she walked closer to Shane but a hand pulled her back before she could move any further.

"I'm just saying what needs to be said," Shane countered making his best friend's daughter shake her head in anger.

"No, Ya being a dick. Carol doesn't need to hear this. Her daughter is lost and we're going to find her. Whether you like it or not." Matilda hissed, getting a glare from her uncle.