'Dear Diary...'

[If you find any mistakes feel free to comment.But please be nice,english isnt my first language:))

How is the picture at the begining??:)

Jasons POV:

I looked at Jasmine and saw that she was still sleeping.I walked out of her room,still holding her diary in my hand.

Yeah you can call me an asshole and stuff but i just want to read it,plus she wont even notice it.

I laid on my back and opened the diary and read the first page:

'Dear Diary,

Okay that sounded stupid but whatever.This is my first diary ...lets start..So today was actually good.My mom told me she met a man whos name is Jeremy and she kind of...loves him? I dont know but I really dont want a stepdad.I really don't.Its better living here alone with my mom.Whatever i have to do some honework.

Xoxo Jasmine'

Okay this page was..boring i guess.

Next page:

'Dear Diary,

My mom just told me that Jeremy is moving in with us!! I'm so angry at my mother i mean she didn't even asked for my opinion.And the worst thing is that he has 2 kids.Well twins actually......i hate my life..'

Wow..alright next page

'dear diary...

I don't know how to say this...well...i met my stepbrothers ...their..different.I mean Jason is a typical asshole..and Justin is ..cute and shy.ugh..whatever i have mixed feelings about them..'

Wait..im an asshole?

And justin is cute?-yeah sure..*note the sarcasm*

I flipped to the 10th or 12th page....

So i updated again like i promised:)

I dont know if youre all happy about me updating every day, i mean i dont get much votes...:(

Whatever..please comment your opinion on this chapter and vote:)

Love you guys!!-please keep reading...-M.S