Movies,Cuddling,Angry Jason

Jasmines POV:

I looked in his eyes,he smirked."oh..what are you doing with me girl?"he said looking in my eyes.His lips were inches away from mine.He looked in my eyes than at my lips, and liked his own lips.I breathed faster.I had my hands on his cest and felt his heart beat faster.

"Aye jas-" I turned around and saw Justin with a confused look."what are you guys doing?.." he asked ,anger forming in his eyes.

"Nothing,i was just about to get something to drink" I said grabbing a cup and a bottle of orange juice.I turned around and quickly walked out of the kitchen.I really dont want Justin to ask me more questions.

Justins POV:

"dont you ever try something like this again" i said walking to Jason,he laughed."im not scared of you"he spat.I looked in his eyes and saw that they got darker.shit ..hes angry.

"and you think im scared of you?" i said trying to sound confident."cmon justin we all know you're a pussy and that you scared of everything"he laughed and started walking away."besides.." he said looking at me."she has really soft lips.." he said smirking.

I felt my anger built up.

Jasons POV:

Okay okay i didnt kiss her but why shouldnt i say Justin otherwise.I want that he takes his hands off her.shes mine..well shes going to be.

Justin walked to me and grabbed me by the collar."what the fuck did you say?" he spat.I had to laugh 'because an angry Justin is funny as f*ck."haha i said..she got soft lips..very soft" i said smirking.He than punched me in the face.okay that hurted.."what the fuck bro?" i yelled.he looked at me.I tried to hit him but he was faster and i was laying on the floor holding my head."bro fucking calm down" i groaned."you always make fun of me and call me a pussy" he hit my stomach.I stood up quickly,rolling my eyes."your hits dont even hurt me" i said chuckling.I then punched him back,hard. Maybe a little bit too hard because i saw him holding his noose,which was clearly bleeding..a lot. "Justin???Jason?? ugh cant i leave you guys home for an hour without you guys hurting each other.Go in your rooms " my Dad said walking in,clearly pissed.I groaned and rolled my eyes because i hate it when people tell me what to do even if its my father.I walked up the stairs and went to my room.I need to take my anger out..i just dont know yet how...

Justins POV:

I apologized at my Dad because i felt like he deserved an apologize,I mean Jason and I can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I walked in the kitchen and made some popcorn and took the chips out, placed them on the table and walked upstairs."Jasmine???"i said knocking on her door.She opened the door smiling.That smile.."uhmm...I-I wanted to ask you if you would like to watch a movie with me downstairs?" i asked nervously."yeah sure" she said walking downstairs with me."which movie do you want to watch?" i asked her.She looked at the movies and picked Frozen."seriously?"i asked laughing a bit."yes puh-leaseeeeeee"she said and i laughed.Well..i can't say no to this beautiful girl.I turned th Tv on and grabbed the popcorn and put it between us.In the middle of the movie Jasmine started to get uncomfortable.She then put the popcorn to the side and cuddled into me.I felt my heart beating faster.."mhmm...comfortable.."she said cuddling more into me and continiued to watch the movie.

Jasons POV:

I was on the phone with Ana.No, i dont want to fuck her again.I just ask her for some...ideas.."ugh just tell me what i should do" i said laying down in my bed."be nicer to her, do something with her,show her that you care for her" she said."okay " i said,not even waiting for a reply i hung up.Maybe i should ask my step-mom for some advice..i mean i think she knows her daughter well...i wont say her that im in love with Jasine i just say its a girl in my class...I walked down the stairs and heard that the TV was on.I looked in the livingroom and saw Jasmine and Justin..cuddling..like a couple...I felt my hands turn into fists and my jaw clenched...

I UPDATEDDDDDD:D

How are you guys??

This chapter was boring i know..sorryy

Team Justin?Team Jason?(i cant decide) <3

Do you guys like the pictures that i put at the beginning at the chapters?-I made them myself:)

Do guys want every 2-3 day an update and a long chapter(600-1000 words) or everyday an update an a short chapter(200-400 words)???

I need your opinions!!!:)

Should i change somethingggg??

Thanks for reading, dont forget to comment or vote.

Love you guys so so so much:***~m.s.