Plan failed..

Jasons POV:

I was nervous..yes really nervous.I could lose Jasmine to Justin.Because hes that good boy..nice and caring..perfect boyfriend..

*ding dong*ding dong*

And here shes..I runned down the stairs and acted excited.I opened the door and saw her ..Ana..shes my ex..well ex-fuck-buddy."hey jasseee" her high voice was so annoying god..I faked a smile and hugged her."hey baby.." i was staring at jasmine.I want her to look at me.To be jealous.But there was no sight of it."Cmon i want you to meet my bro and my sissy" i said taking Anas hand in mine.We walked in the livingroom and i looked at Jasmine."so uhm..jasmine this is my girlfriend Ana.Ana this is my step-sister Jasmine" i said looking at Jasmines reaction.She smiled at Ana and hugged her.wait what?."heyy nice to meet you" she smiled.Ana looked confused like me.."hey Jasmine" she giggled nervously."and thats Justin my twin" i said pointing at justin who was smiling.They both shook hands and Justin gave me the you-didnt-got-what-you-wanted-look."can you guys excuse us..we need to have some fun" i said smirking holding Anas hand and walking upstairs.I turned around but still Jasmine didnt seemed to be jealous.ugh..my plan failed.

Justins POV:

I was so happy i swear.You all had to see Jasons confused face when Jasmine hugged Ana happily.hahah.I then walked in the kitchen and got the cake that i made.I cut two pieces and took the rooses that i bought Jasmine."Jasmine?" i called her.She walked in the kitchen."mhmmm smells good in here" she said.I smiled."here i made cake for us" no for you.only you..I handed her the roses."here" i said blushing."aww for me? Thanks" she smiled.Then we ate our pieces of cake when we heard moaning and groing from upstairs.Jasmine next to me froze.wrong move jason...

So I updated because of the ones who commented<3

Omg i love you guysss:******

I never taught that someone would actually like my fanfics:)

So do you guys want Jasmine to love Jason or Justin??

Some ideas how it should go on?should i change something??

I made 2 other fanfics-please read them and comment on them too if you like them:)

I will update in a few hours too or tomorrow because you all comment sweet thingsssss:)-m.s.