3:25 am

Jasons POV:

I was sleeping in my bed when i heard a soft knock on my door.I looked at my watch and saw it was 3:25 am.I groaned and stood up.

I opened my door and saw Gianna.What does SHE want?

I looked at her and saw her looking at my eightpack.Well i had no shirt on.

"uhm..its the middle of the night? What do you want? Did something happened?" i said tiredly,rubing my eyes.

She looked in my eyes and smiled."uhm..no n-n-nothing happend..I just uhm wanted...to...say goodnight" she stuttered.

I laughed.Such a liar.She wants something else.I have to admit she looks pretty good.Not so good as Jasmine but well..

"are you sure you dont want sonething else?"I said smirking.She blushed looking down.I lifted her chin,making her look at me.....

Jasmines POV:

I opened my eyes feeling a warm feeling.I looked down and saw someones arms around my waist.I looked next to be and saw Justins face.He smells so good.

My heart started racing faster.I mean i thought i'm sure about my feelings but the last days i got mixed feelings and i dont know what im feeling.

I know its kind of gross that i am in love with my stepbrothers.I dont know which one yet but still...its kind of gross.

I looked around and saw no Gianna.Where is she?I want to look but i dont want to wake Justin up.

I looked to my clock and saw it was 4:38 am.Ugh..I think i will look after her in the morning.I mean i bet shes downstairs to get a cup of water or shes in the toilette.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep...

How was that chapter????

Drama is coming!!!:D

When should i update??:)

Please vote and comment:)-M.S