Justins crying...

Jasmines POV:

I was nervously sitting on my bed.Jason was still sleeping and i have to admid he looked adorable.But i have to wake him up i mean Gianna is coming over."jason..wake up" i softly said.He shook his head."jasee please wake up" i said this time a little bit louder.

"kiss me first" he said smiling,but his eyes were still closed.what?-...maybe..I bend down and kissed his cheak.Jason opened his eyes smirking.ugh.."that wasnt a real kiss but..whatever" he said smiling.I looked down and blushed.

"My friend is coming over ..and were doing a sleepover" i said simply.He nooded."im downstairs " he said walking out.weird...

Jasons POV:

She kissed me..ha ! I said i will get everything i want...*smirk*

I saw justin sitting in the kitchen eating some cereals.I walked to him and pointed at my cheek,he looked at me confused."what? Your cheak?I swear i wont kiss you bro ,thats gay " he said laughing.

I rolled my eyes "i didnt mean that you should kiss my cheak you're so stupid...i dont need you to kiss my cheak cuz jasmine already did.." i said knowing i hit a weakspot."no..no..she didnt dont lie.." he said.

"haha bro i swear she did" i said.He looked at me and i saw he got teary eyes.what a pussy.."aww is little justin going to cry?" i said smirking.He just ran upstairs and i started laughing loudly.This was fun.

Jasmines POV:

I heard the door bell.*ding dong*ding dong*I ran downstairs and hugged my bestfriend."heyyy" i said "hey" she said giggling.She grabbed my hand and ran in my room."now tell me about your stepbrothers" she said exited."calm down.." i whispered.

"they are going to hear me.." i blushed."well theres Jason..whos..hes actually a player like seriously but he can be sweet too..and theres justin..hes more like a best friend-boyfriend..hes cute" i said blushing and looking down."and..i have the feeling that your kind of..in love with one of them?" she said more like a question.

I laughed nervously."pf..me..in love..haha...maybe" i said and sighed."okay tell me..Jason or Justin.." she said looking in my eyes.Okay here it comes."its..."

Justins POV:

You can call me everything you want but i was so jealous and angry and just..ugh..I cried in my pillow...She is falling for him i bet..this cant happen..i mean i love her with all my heart..

I stood up and tried to fix my messy hair.I looked in the mirrow and saw my red eyes,from crying.

Ugh..

Jasmines POV:

*after the girl talk*

"i want to meet them " Gianna said happily."okay okay.." i said ,grabbing her hand i walked downstairs."Jason ,Justin" i called them.Justin ran downstairs.Something was different about him...his eyes were red,his hair a mess but he looked still good..did he cry?..

"uhmm..meet my best friend Gianna ,shes staying for a night" i said pointing at Gianna who was checking out the boys.

"well..im justin first of all.." justin said shaking Giannas hand ,she giggled.

"im Jason.." Jason said with his deep voice.Gianna blushed looking down."nice to meet you " Gianna said.But i couldnt focus on Gianna or Jason ..i looked at Justin who looked sad.Why did he cry? Whats wrong with him?

New chapter!!!!

I know its been a while but ive been a little bit stressed...school sucks...:(

Im getting depresses again i think..sorry that i couldnt update...:(

But yeahh:

Poor justin cried;) awwww

Do you guys want some chapters were they go to school??????

How was this chapter????

Should i change something???

Everyday update????

Please vote and comment;) <3
Love you guys ~m.s.