Flashback

Jasmines POV:

"...uhm..well...she walked home i dont really know.. shes weird" Jason said looking in my eyes."thank god..i thought she were with you-"fuck im so stupid why did i say that out loud...!

A huge smirk formed across his face."aww was little Jasy-Baby jealous?" he said pecking my cheek."pf..no me and jealous?!no..never..i slept really good with Justin you know" i said smiling.

I literally high-fived myself for that comment."you ..And Justin did what?!" he said ,his face turning to an angry expression."calm down,he was just laying next to me" i said.He shook his head and walked downstairs.

I heard now Justin, my mom and Jeremy talking downstairs.I walked downstairs in the kitchen where they all were sitting.

Jasons POV:

Yeah Gianna is pretty confusing...I didnt tell Jasmine the whole story because i know she would think the same thing like me...

Flashback:

"are you sure you dont want something else?"i said smirking.She blushed looking down.I lifted her chin making her looking at me.

"i-i uhm ..yes i-am sure" she said stuttering again.

"why so nervous, beautiful?" i said smiling,knowing that shes falling for me.

"i ..i-i dont know" she said."why did you left Jasmine alone ,and came here?" i said rubbing my eyes.I'm gettin really tired."Well...i wanted to see you.." she said.

"uhm...alright here,you saw me ,Bye?" i said.Yeah you can call me rude and stuff but well...i dont want her to fall for me even harder.

"b-but.." she said and kissed me.

WAIT WHAT?!

I pushed her back and looked at her like she was crazy."what the fuck ?!" i said a little bit louder.

"sorry..i just-i ...sorry" she said running into Jasmines room.

5 minutes later i saw her walking downstairs with her bag,wiping her tears.Guess,whos walking home alone.

I walked back in my bed and slept.

End of Flashback

Jasmines POV:

I saw that Jason was thinking about something...i dont know about what but he was really concentrated...

"Mum? Can i please go to the party of my friend?" i asked her remembering the Party tomorrow night.

"yes..but please dont go alone" she said looking around.

"Me and Jason are going to that party too so we could go together" Justin said smiling sweetly at me.

"yeah alright..Who will be there?" i asked drinking some juice.

"Uhm..Josh the best football player, Chris idk hes my best friend, Chantel,Asley,Ricky and some other people" Jason said.

Thats going to be fun.

SO I UPDATEDDDDDD!!!!:)

How was this chapter????

Next update : More than 10 Comments and more than 5 votes :)

Love you guysss-M.S