Hurt

Jasmines Pov:

I am still confused about that what Jason said..

"dont fall for me"

pff I dont even know him how could I fall for him?-asshole.

I walked back downstairs and see Justin cooking.He looks so cute.

"heyy Justin " I smile.

He turns around and blushed."hey Sissy"

He says in a cute voice.I help him cooking the dinner.I start cutting the salat and look at Jason, who was laying on the couch.

"ahh!"i screamed and look down.

shit i cut myself.

Jason quikly got up and walked to me "Ba-sis what happened??"he asked holding my hand in his.

"come with me I'm going to wrap your hand" he said.

I turn around one last time before I go to the bathroom with Jason and see Justin looking worried.

"Sit" Jason demands.

I sat down still and see him taking a bandage and wrapping it carefully on my hand.After he's done he takes my hand and kisses it.

" uhm..thanks Jason" i blush.

He coughed and walked back downstairs after mumbling a small "no problem".

When I walk back downstairs I see Justin who is cleaning the kitchen now.

"hey ..uhm ..d-does your hand hurt bad?"he asks shyly and walks to me.

"no no it doesn't hurt at all" i say and look at my hand.He then holds my hand in his and gently kisses my hand and blushes.

"thanks.." i say and look at Jason who watches justin with angry eyes.

wait why is he angry?

How do you like it so far??-please comment and vote:) ~s.m

09.Sept 2014