The Talk

Justins POV:

I was happy that Jasmines friend came over for a night.I mean Jasmine would be most of the time with her.Im still a little bit sad because i know that Jason talked with Jasmines Mom.Ugh...that talk was so annoying...

Flashback:

"sit down" Jasmines mom demanded.I sat on the couch.My dad was next to me."So i know you are growing up and youre having some mixed feelings when your a teenager,but theres something i need to tell you." Jasmines mom said looking in my eyes.what are they talking about??I nooded nervously."I see that you and Jasmine have become really close,I know that you two arent real sister and brother but Justin..i wont let this happen..." she said ,my dad looked at me."what you both are thinking that me and jasmine..??" i didnt even finished that sentence when i saw them nooding."I just have a weird feeling about you and her being so close."jasmines Mom said."were just watching some tv and cuddle" i said simply."Justin Drew Bieber shes your stepsister end of this discussion" my dad said angry walking upstairs with Jasmines mom.what the f***.

End of Flashback

Hey guys,i know this chapter was sososososo short.

The next days there will be more long chapters.

Im sorry that i couldnt update but i was sick and didnt felt like writing..sorry..:(

How was this chapter?