Two diffrent boys..

[If you find any mistakes feel free to comment.But please be nice,english isn't my first language:))

Im Jasmine and 16 years old. I have black long curly hair and green eyes.Today im going to meet my two stepbrothers and my stepdad.I'm not sure how to feel about it..but I'm excited.

I wake up and start getting ready. I do my hair and put some mascara and lipstick on. I then eat some pancakes.

"mhmm Mum they're yummy"i say.

"yeah honey?glad you like them"my mom says.

I continue eating but i just can't stop thinking about my new stebrothers and my stepdad that im going to meet. I just hope that my stepbrothers are nice.I heard that Justin is the nicer one.I heard a lot of about Justin.My mom always talks about him.How good he is at school, how smart he is.But when it comes to Jason she's quiet.She says he's a bad guy..

~after a few hours~

I heard the door bell and I got so nervous. Now im going to see my stepbrothers. My mom walks to the door and opens it.

"heyyy"I follow her and see them standing there.

...FUCK..they are twins?!..

oh they look ho-Jasmine stop..they are your stepbrothers..

I see one of them checking me out.

"hey im jason " he says smirking and hugs me.I just bit my lip and hug him back.

"well..uhm..i-i uhm..im justin"the other one stutters.

well I think Justin is the shy one.I hug him too.We all walk to the livingroom and sit down.

My Mom and my stepdad Jeremy start talking and I just looked at the twins..they look both the same..but I think they are completly diffrent..

well lets see..

so guys i hope u like it :)

tell me if u like it or nah:)and when u have some ideas for the next chapters just tell me:)

love u m.s