Jealous Justin

Jasons POV:

I watched justin and jasmine talking but i dont know what they are talking about...she looks so per- fuck no..she doesnt ugh.i stand up with mixed feelings and grab my cigaretts and start smoking..ahh feels better.

Jasmines POV:

After i was done with talking to justin ,justin walked in his room and i turned around and saw jason smoking leaning against the wall."what the fuck jason?! First why are you smoking?! Second youre not fucking outside youre still in the livingroom" i yelled.he just chuckled and start walking towards me.he lifted my chin and looked deep in my eyes."open your mouth princess.." he wispered.i obeyed and opened my mouth a bit.his lips were now inches away from mine.he slowly blew the smoke in my mouth and i got goosebumps all over my legs and arms."again?"he smiled.i just nodded and his lips were now closer and he blew the smoke again in my mouth.wooww i enjoyed that feeling...

Justins POV:

I was in my room reading my favourite book,but i couldnt focus on the book all i was thinking was jasmine.. I want to talk to her ..hear her beautiful voice..i stand quikly up and walked downstairs.it was quiet downstairs...too quiet.when i entered the livingroom i saw jason blewing smoke in jasmines mouth.her eyes were closed...i felt my heart just broke..i felt a few tears fall down and wiped them quikly."j-jason?" my voice cracked.Jason looked at me a bit shocked and jasmine gasped and wiped her mouth and run in her room.baby. "what?"jason spat."what were you doing? Smoking is bad plus jasmine is our stepsister" i said calmy.Jason quikly got up " shut up its none of your buisness" he said and walked to his own room...i sighed.banggggg!!! ..fuck what was that??!!!