Next Chapter

Thank you all for the nice comments, I feel better than before.. xoxo

Jason's POV:

They cuddled for at least 2 hours.I was trying to distract myself but every 2 minutes i caught myself looking back at them.I just can't believe it.She loves him more than me i know it..

"Let's take a break" I said looking for a place where i could stop the car.

"yeah im really hungry" Jasmine said taking the blanket off herself and tying her hair up.She finally moved a little away from Justin.

Jasmines POV:

After we all got out of the car we walked down the street.I didnt know where we were.

"there's a hotel, we could stay there and eat there as well" Jason suggested while pointing at the dark building a few roads away.

We all agreed to staying in the hotel but i had a weird feeling in my stomach.After we entered the hotel a very tall blonde boy greeted us.

" 3 rooms?"

" 3 rooms "

" room 162 for you" the blonde boy said giving the key to Justin.

"room 372 for you" he gave the key to Jason.

"room 782 for you" he gave me the keys smiling.

We walked to the elevator and i saw Justin who was nervously playing with his fingers.

"whats wrong justin?"

"im..eh..nothing"

"that pu**y is scared of elevators " Jason said pressing the button and laughing.

"im not..i just..i just prefer to take the stairs"Justin said shyly.

"If you want we can walk up the stairs?"I suggested.

" Are you both stupid? The elevator is here anyway" Jason said dragging Justin in the elevator.

"1st floor for Justin, 3rd floor for me and 7th floor for you jas" Jason said pressing the buttons.

As the doors closed i saw Justin tense.Only a few seconds later the door opened again and i heard Justin breath out.

" lets meet in an hour outside of the hotel okay?"Jason said to Justin and me.

Justin nooded and the door closed again.There was this akward silence between me and Jason.

" see you in an hour" Jason said walking out of the elevator.

The elevator door closed once again but with that the lights in the elevator went out.

And i was left in complete darkness..

Tried to make this chapter good..Thanks for reading xoxo

Next Updated : 20comments 40votes