Her diary

What do you think about the pictures that i always put at the begging of a chapter?:)

Jasmines POV:

I felt something on my lips...something warm and soft...Then it was gone..

"aye Jason" i heard Justin say behind me and closing the door.

"hey..bro" i heard Jason next to me.

Jason kissed me ..

"sorry it took a little bit long to-uh..find you guys" i heard Justin behind me.

He sounds a little bit drunk honestly.Then i felt my eyes getting tired even they are still closed and i fell asleep.

Jasons POV:

I drove home and noticed that Justin and Jasmine were asleep.Well Justin was really drunk i mean he could barely talk straight.

I opened Justins door and carried him in his room..man..he's heavy.Then i went back to the car and took Jasmine in my arms.She cuddled into me and let out a small whimper.

I carried her upstairs in her room and laid her down in her bed.I took a blanket and put it on her.

I turned around and wanted to leave but something catched my eye...a little book i picked it up and opened the first page:

'dear diary,'

Its her diary.I didnt know if i should take it in my room and read it i mean shes asleep and she was pretty tired so i don't think she would wake up or if i should just leave it her in her room and not read it.

What should i do??

HEYYYYYY!!!

I updated !!

So i saw that more than 3 people want me to update everyday once or twice so im going to do this for 1-2 weeks:)

How was this chapter??

Should Jason read Jasmines diary or not??

Do you guys want more Jasmine & Jason moments or more Jasmine&Justin??

Love you guys please comment and vote