"..it just feels so right.."

Jasmines POV:

..and saw Jason behind me.I got goosebumps."weren't you talking with that girl?" i said trying to sound not that jealous."Dont be jealous haha we just were talking" he said smirking.

"okay.." i said looking around."wheres Justin?" i asked and Jason looked around."I dont know maybe he found a girl?" he said.

Well..i hope he didnt

* 4 hours later*

Justins POV:

I looked at her she was drunk..really drunk.My head hurt.What am i doing here?

"cmon..i waaaant you" she said giggling.I tried to take off my pants but failed and she giggled again."let me doo this for you babyy" she said taking off my pants.

My head hurts...

I closed my eyes for a minute and when i opened them she was on her knees biting her lip.

Whoahh

I pushed her away and got up,pulling my pants and boxers up."Dont..." i said.She looked at me confused."I know you want me too" she said.And start making out with me again.

*1 hour later*

The party was still going on and everyone was dancing.I looked around and tried to find Jason and Jasmine...

Jasons POV:

Me and Jasmine were waiting in the car for Justin.We couldn't find him so we decided to wait in the car.

After a while i noticed that Jasmine had fallen asleep next to me.

God..shes so beautiful...I want to kiss her so bad...

I looked at her and said "Jasmine ? Are you sleeping?"

Well..very smart Jason she can't answer when she's asleep..

I leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

Mhm...

It feels so good..I have to pull away or shes going to wake up...but i cant ...it just feels so right...

Heyyyy !!!!:)

I updated againnnn!!!

Sorry but i was really not feeling like writing a new chapter...but now i have some motivation again i guess..

Do you guys think Jasmine will wake up??

If she does what will her reaction be??

Did Jason had sex with that unknow girl??

How was this chapter???

Please vote and comment:)

Next update:  5 votes and 25 comments:)

Love you guys:)-M.S