"dirty secrets.."

[If you find any mistakes feel free to comment.But please be nice,english isnt my first language:))

Jasmines POV:

He kissed her...right infront of my eyes....he kissed her..

"everything okay ?" i heard Justin saying when i felt a few tears rolling down my cheeks.

"yeah ...all fine,just got something in my eye" i said and fake-laughed.I couldn't concentrate on that movie...the whole time..

I just kept looking at Jason ...how he kisses her ...how he touches her ...how he looks at her ..

After the movie we got up from our seats and i just wanted to go home.We walked out of the cinema and Jason gave Justin a bro hug.

"hey i didn't see you guys in there" Jason said smiling big.

Liar

"yeah uhm..we were one row behind you i think" Justin replied.

Then we drove all together home..I was holding back my tears the whole time..I can't cry infront of Justin..i can't..

Jasons POV:

You should've seen her face...she was hurt..so hurt...Back in the cinema..i heard her tiny sniffs ...she tried to hold them back but i heard them..

"Jase do you want me to come upstairs with you?" she asked me.

She...what was her name again?ugh i don't even care.

"No i have things to do" I said.

"Okas call me when you want it" she said giggling.God her voice is so annoying.

"jup..bye"i said walking home.

There are other things i have to do...no one knows...My 'dirty secrets' that no one knows..

HAYYYYYYY:D

It's meeeehhhhh!!!

I know its been a long time:(

But yeah i didn't had much time for writing storys...but now i have tine again!!!

But i wanted to ask if someone would like to write this story with me?:) If someone would like that just message me on here:)

When should be the next update?;)

Love you guys!!!~M.S