Jason vs. Justin

~a week later~

Jasmines POV:

Jason and Justin were fighting all the time and i didnt knew why.They are acting like little kids or something and its annoying me so much.I sighed and stood up.

"Momm??" i yelled walking around,trying to find her."mom??" i yelled again."she isnt here" Justin said quietly."oh..were is she?" i asked."well..your mom and my dad went to a restaurant" he answered simply.uh ok?.I looked at him."what are you doing? Im bored" is said sitting next to him at the table."just some homework " he smiled at me.I smiled back at him and saw him blushing and looking down.aww.

Justins POV:

Me and Jason were fighting so much.He really hates me.And the only reason for our fights is Jasmine..

FLASHBACK:

"bro i need your help" i said unsure sitting next to jason."sure whats wrong?" he said.

"well you had so many girlfriends..right?" i asked."yeah a lot haha why?" he smirked."i just want to ask you how you did that? I mean..how did they fell for you?" i asked biting my lip.He started laughing loudly."Is my nerd bro in love ?" he smirked and i looked down embarassed."Who is she?" he asked."thats a secret.." i whispered.

"Fucking justin tell me" he spat."its..our sis..Jasmine" as i said her name i saw his eyes getting darker."pff..no..haha no"he said."what no? I do love her" i said quietly."oh shut up shes mine ok?" he said angryly."wait what?" i said looking at him as he stood up." well..its not like i love her..i just want to fuck her thats it" he said getting up.But i know my brother ..i know when hes lying..and he was lying when he said he just want to fuck her nothing else....

END OF FLASHBACK

Since that day we argument and fight everytime we see each other.

Jasons POV:

I need a plan.I need a plan.Fuck..Justins loves her too.I cant let him have her.I fell too hard for her.I dont really know what girls look for in a boy or some of that shit.I dont even know how to act on a date ...well i mean i had never one.I just fuck girls.I dont do that bofriend-romantic-thing.

I walked downstairs still thinking about a plan when i saw Justin and Jasmine laughing and talking.She touched his cheek and he blushed."what are you guys doing?.." i said trying to controll my anger."uh-nothing" jasmine said standing up.

I looked at justin who looked scared at me.hahah pussy.

"whatever.." i growled and sat on the couch.

Jasmines POV:

We were just talking and than out of nowhere an angry Jason came in.I have to admit an angry jason looks ho-no...not hot no no no...shit..

I saw Jason picking up his phone and calling someone.

"hello?.." he said with his deep voice."yeah hey its me Jason, Baby" he looked at me smirking."yes ..you know that one thing...yes..yes..perfect..well..i need your help...thanks baby..bye..love you too" he said and than hung up.

"my girlfriend is going to be here in 10minutes so dont come in my room" he said smirking his eyes meeting mine.

I felt a unknown feeling...anger...jealousy...

Justins POV:

I looked at them both.I knew what Jason was trying.He was trying to make her jealous.

Good try Jason but i will do anything that she falls for me.I stood up and walked in the kitchen.

SO I UPDATEEEEDDDD!!

Wuhuuuu

So do you like this chapter???

Who should win jasmines heart??

Are you Team Jason or Team Justin??

Next Chapter will be lot of Drama!!!

Please Dont forget to comment and vote:)

Love you guys:)-m.s.