Gianna and Jason?!

Giannas POV:

Me and Jasmine talked the whole night about Jason and Justin.She was really confusing.One Moment she said she likes Jason more and then Justin.

I do understand her because i mean Jason is hot and Justin is really sweet.But well...i prefer Jason more.I like bad boys and from what i saw he is really..really bad.Me and Jasmine were watching a movie when i saw that Jasmine was sleeping.I stood up and walked downstairs seeing one of the twins standing in the kitchen.

He lookes at me smiled sweetly and took his tea and walked to the couch.justin."wheres Jasmine?is she asleep?" Justin asked looking at me."yeah she is" i said taking a cup and filling it with some water."wheres uhm..your brother Jason?" i said blushing a little looking around."i guess he is in his room..why?" he said looking at me with a serious look."i...i uhm...i just..i ..i was just asking" i stuttered nervously.

He laughed "you like him..dont you?" he smirked."..maybe.." i whispered but he still heard it.I blushed"whatever.." i said running upstairs.

Justins POV:

Jasmines friend Gianna was a little bit weird.Shes that kind of girl Jason fucks every night.So Gianna said Jasmines sleeping...

I walked up the stairs to Jasmines room and opened the door.There was no sight of Gianna.I sit next to Jasmine and watched her sleeping.Her breathing was so calm.She looks like an angel.

I couldnt resist and layed next to her down and wrapped my arms around her.Mhmm.Shes so warm and she smells good.

NEXT CHAPTER!!!:)

I have lots of ideas for the next chapters:)

Sooooo

What do you think where Gianna is???

Do you think Gianna and Jason will be a thing???

What will Jasmine do when she sees Justin in her bed when she wakes up??

How was this Chapter???

Please vote &comment-M.S