"dont roll your eyes,baby.."

Jasmines POV:

I froze..Jason is such an asshole.He just uses girls.I looked down at the piece of cake..im not hungry anymore.I feel like throwing up."Ahh Jason!!" The voice upstairs screamed.I rolled my eyes."is he always like this?" i asked Justin.He looked up at me."yes..Hes a player" he said and i nooded."eat your cake ,beautiful" he said and i looked in his eyes.did he call me beautiful.I look down and blush."uhm.y-yeah im eating" i smiled at him.

*2 hours later*

Jasons POV:

Im so done.I look next to me and see Anas naked body.I stand up and took a quick shower.As i walk downstairs theirs no sight of Jasmine..or Justin."jasmine??Justin?" i walk in the kitchen and see a half cake on the counter.Justin that pussy cook..I walk outside where our pool was and saw her..her body is amazing.Anger took over me when i saw Justin grabbing her by her waist and lifting her up in the water."no justin" she giggled.I just stood there..felt really akward.Justin pointed towards me and Jasmine turned around sending me a disgusting look.I took my shirt off and jumped in the pool.I really dont care if they want me or not.

Jasmine got out of the pool as soon as i was in it.what the heck?

"jasmine" i growled.She turned around."what?" she spat.I just rolled my eyes.Shes annoying.There will come a day where i will fuck her sensless.I smirked at the though.Jasmines grabbed a towel and went inside."How was your fuck?" Justin aaked laughing."good.." i said."well you fucked up your chances huh?" he said smirking."hahaha dont be funny bro" i said turning toward him."you know that i can have every girl i want" i said confidently.I know my brother.He isnt really confindent."And how many girl wanted you?..wait..right zero" i said smirking proudly ,knowing i hit a weakspot as his face turned to sad.I got out of the pool and walked back inside with a towel around my waist.I looked around and noticed that Jasmine was again no where to see.*sight*I walked in my room and saw that Ana was still sleeping in my bed.*rolls eyes* "ana.." i said sitting next to her."Ana get up..ana" i said getting slowly annoyed.She whimpered."Ana my Dad and my stepmom will be here in a second,get up" i said sternly.She opened her eyes,looking at me tiredly.She got up and dressed herself."okay so..do you need me or nah?" she asked when she put her jacket on."I dont know, i mean my jealousy-plan didnt really worked so.." i sighed."But i will call you" i said.She nooded.I walked with her downstairs,seeing Jasmine laying on the couch."uhm..bye " Ana said smiling at Jasmine."byeee " Jasmine said ,returning a smile.I took Ana by her arm."dont be so nice to her be mean and bitchy so she'll hate you and gets jealous" i whispered in her ear.She nooded."bye " she said waiting for me to kiss her,but i wasnt in the mood so i just said "bye" and closed the door.

Justins POV:

I took a bowl of chips and walked with it in the livingroom where Jasmine was. She was so concentrated."Jasmine?" i tried to get her attentiom but she was like..in a trance."jasmine?" i waved my hand infront of her face a few times."huh-what?" she shook her head and looked at me."is everything ok?" i asked her.She nooded."dont lie.." i said lifting her chin so she had to look in my eyes."well...its -" *ding dong*ding dong*fucking doorbell.

I stand up ,opening the door i saw my stepmum and my dad."oh hey" i said."hey hey " they hugged me and walked in the livingroom.Jason walked downstairs."ayee wasssupp" he said.Jasmine rolled her eyes as soon as she saw Jason and walked in the kitchen.haha

Jasmines POV:

I was happy that my mom came when i was about to say to justin what was wrong with me.And then there comes mr.I-use-girls-because-im-an-ass in the livingroom.I just rolled my eyes and walked in the kitchen.I felt someones breath at my neck.mhm..I turned around and saw Jason.He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall."dont roll your eyes ,baby" he said.His lips were close to mine.I gulped and felt my heart beat faster...

And i updated:)

So i think i have my first 3 fans,right?;)

Anyways i looovveeee reading your comments and reply to them<3

How was this chapter?

Should I change something?

Love you guysss keep comenting&voting!!!:)~m.s.