back to school

Chandler POV

I felt the sunlight hit my face, I rolled over to see Madison peace fully sleeping, I reached over and grabbed my phone. It was 6:00 then I remembered we have school! I jumped up and ran over to the bathroom to see what I looked like.

I splashed some water on my face and grabbed the hairbrush and brushed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom to see Madison still sleeping. "WAKE UP!" I yelled. She jumped up and punched me.

"OW!" I screamed "what was that for!" she ran over to me and helped me up. "I'm so so sorry! Her hold on."she ran off. I stumbled off to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw the most horrible thing. I had a black eye!

I heard Madison run back into the room. She ran into the bathroom and gave me a ice pack. "what are we going to do about this!" I said pointing to my eye. "um I have some makeup? That might cover it up."

"well lets try "

she ran to the cabinet and grabbed a bag that looked like it had like a life supplies of it. "hold still." she said while grabbing the makeup and applying it to my face. She sticked out her tounge while she concentrated on my eye.

"there looks good as new!" she said while pecking my cheek. I looked in the mirror and "wow it looks normal! Thanks!"

"anything for you!" she walked off to grab some clothes to change and grabbed her makeup and walked to the other bathroom.

~at school~

Madison POV

well I did good on Chandlers eye cause know one has noticed it. "hey I have to go to band practice after school tonight. So I won't see you tonight." I sad to chandler. "ok...........but at least meet me later?"

"ok. Love you now lets get to first hour!"

we walked to first hour I sat at the back of the room Chandler sat next to me. "hi." I heard someone say to me. I looked next to me to see a new kid. "hey what's your name?"

"Brent."

"like the vine dude?"

"yeah your beautiful did you know that."

"yeah I um....-"

"have a boyfriend so back off!" chandler yelled.

by now all eyes were all on us. "um my I go to the rest room?" I asked

"me too?" chandler said

"ok but hurry!"

I walked out of the classroom with chandler on my heels. "well?!" he yelled "well what?!" I yelled. "do you like him!" "no no I love you ok. You are mine and only mine you don't need to worry about losing me trust me."

"ok but I mean I just.....ok I got jealous. And you will always be mine to and you play in band?"

"do you not pay any attention to anything!?"